Original Santal (2005)

Original Santal information

Year of Launch2005

HouseCreed

About Original Santal

Original Santal is a masculine fragrance by Creed. The scent was launched in 2005

Original Santal fragrance notes

Reviews of Original Santal

A pleasant scent, but at these rates, that is not going to cut it. Low silage and projection.Pass.
25th February, 2015
I own several Creeds, so my rating isn't based on a prejudice against the line.

This is a pleasant scent that would be good if:

It lasted longer
It wasn't so expensive

Nothing special here. With more sillage and longevity I could easily see adding it to my wardrobe. But, as it, no.
21st January, 2015
Cinnamon is one of my favourite smells and tastes. Therefore, this scent was always going to be a winner for me. Its a really underrated scent in the Creed line, with Aventus taking most of the limelight. But Santal should be taken seriously. For me, this fragrance lasts most of the evening, which is when, like many others, i would suggest wearing this. Its a perfect scent for the cold winter months. The warm cinnamon and vanilla notes create such a distinctive and sexy smell. Another winner from Creed
31st December, 2014
An almost edible scent of cinnamon, sandalwood, and vanilla. It's not terribly long-lasting, but while it's present, it's pleasant.

I guess it's the vanilla that causes the spices to veer from incense toward dessert. I think women will like smelling this on their men, but it's not for everyday use. This is more of a scent to accompany a playful evening of indulgence.
02nd October, 2014
Emoe Show all reviews
Bought a sample from decant shop, but im really dissapointed, not sure if its a genuine Santal or watered down, but it has to be the weakest creed fragrance ever.

Three sprays of this and its mild. Half hour later, i may as well have not bothered. I really cant believe that creed would sell this for such an expensive price for dishwater strength.

If anyone else has genuine santal and theirs actually lasts, let me know!
06th August, 2014
This smells so awesome. I love the cinnamon with the sweet velvety vanilla and the sandalwood. This could work well for women also. The dry down is amazing. I bought this online from a discount fragrance website after having smelled it in the Boca Raton Saks. It can be overpowering if you spray too much. Needless to say, as with all Creed fragrances, it's pricey but worth it. I'm running out and will have to get my hands on some more in the near future.
05th July, 2014

Add your review of Original Santal

Shop for Original Santal products online

Shop for Original Santal at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Original Santal

Member images of Original Santal

There are no member images of Original Santal yet. Why not be the first?