Aria
by Antica Farmacista

Aria information

HouseAntica Farmacista

About Aria

Aria is a shared / unisex perfume by Antica Farmacista.

Aria fragrance notes

Reviews of Aria

There is one review of Aria.
Whoa! Lilacs! It sure smells like lilacs even though lilacs aren’t listed in the pyramid. It’s been a couple dozen years since I spent spring in a temperate climate, but there’s little chance of my mistaking the smell of lilac. The opening comes across as quite flowery to me – flowery with citrus, and not very complex. The opening doesn’t last very long and there doesn’t seem to be much that is coming around to replace it. I have a difficult time identifying the middle accord – it seems more texture than notes – sort of neutral and a bit synthetic. It could very well be the marine note, the algae, and the white musk, but I have a difficult time deconstructing it, especially since the scent is gone in a flash. I often love “texture” in a fragrance but primarily when it acts as a counterpoint to something really interesting. There is nothing majorly interesting here, and Aria Le Parfum has no staying power on my skin, but maybe that’s for the best: The notes and accords just do not capture my interest, and between its ennui and the ephemera, I think it’s a thumb’s down.
11th December, 2007

Add your review of Aria

Shop for Aria products online

Search Amazon for Aria

Member images of Aria

There are no member images of Aria yet. Why not be the first?