Essential (2005)

PackagingQSLD New World
PackagingDenis Boudard
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Essential

Essential is a masculine fragrance by Lacoste. The scent was launched in 2005 and the bottle was designed by Denis Boudard and QSLD New World

Essential fragrance notes

Reviews of Essential

This is an extremely "zesty" juice to my nose that works perfectly in the spring and summer. Geared towards a younger demo IMO. Would be good as a weekend or casual scent. Nothing overbearing to my nose and will last about 3 or 4 hours on the skin. For the price it's ok to blind buy but if you are looking for something a little longer lasting try Frapin Passion Boisee. The Frapin in more expensive but overall better done.
22nd May, 2017
Light, crisp citrus with a slight funk. Pretty inoffensive. Kind of an immature fragrance, I feel too old to wear it and I'm only 25. Good fragrance none the less.
27th April, 2017
It's a nice and fresh smell, girlfriend loves it so that's a winner. Unfortunately, on my skin, longevity is horrible. Either that, or olfactory fatigue sets in after just a few minutes. After 30 minutes or so, I feel like I'm not wearing anything, I can't even pick up hint that I'm wearing this. On the contrary, when I spray a towel in the guest bathroom, and I come back in the evening, the scent is still good - and it can even be picked up the next morning. So maybe it's just my skin, I don't know.

I would only buy this if it was a good deal, but then it's definitely worth as a casual work/office-fragrance.
29th August, 2016
Lacoste Essential is a casual fragrance. It works and does what it is supposed to do. I like lighter fragrances such as this one. Many of the evening/night out colognes give me a headache and sometimes nausea. I am thankful for these summer and daytime colognes. They have their place in the fragrance world.

Lonnie
20th August, 2016
Very fresh. Very green. Smells young and invigorating. Too much can make it smell too synthetic though let it dry.
18th September, 2015
This fragrance is the definition of casual. You will smell fresh, clean, like out of the shower, but you won't leave any impressions.

The tomato leaf is what separates this scent from the mayority of fresh scents. normaly this type of scents are more citrusy, but this one has a sweet undertone (not a strong sweet though) that kinda makes it different in its own way.

Perfect for a walk outside or staying at home on a spring/summer day.

7.5/10
13th September, 2015

Add your review of Essential

Shop for Essential products online

Shop for Essential at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Essential

Member images of Essential

There are no member images of Essential yet. Why not be the first?