Brandy
by Brandy

Brandy information

HouseBrandy

About Brandy

Brandy is a shared / unisex perfume by Brandy.

Reviews of Brandy

This is a very pleasant scent; peachy apples, without being too sweet. I think it veers to the feminine side, and can't imagine wearing it. But if you like fruity smells, you could do much, much worse.
24th February, 2012
I agree with the descriptions from the positive comments. Brandy is friendly & easy to wear. It makes me happy. I love it.
27th May, 2011
The story behind Brandy is so sweet, like the perfume itself. As others have stated, apples, hay, spices, smoking pipes, autumn carriage rides, a small flask of (brandy) to warm you up, snuggles under tartan throws, a horse's gentle eyes. Beautiful scent.
16th July, 2009
Brandy is a cheerful and simple fruity blend of apple brandy garnished with cinnamon.

It's not earth-shattering or A-grade material, but it sure is charming and would work great as an air freshener.
30th January, 2009 (last edited: 29th July, 2009)
The company was nice enough to send me a sample, and I don't think I can do it justice.The package says apple, peach and herbs. I don't smells anything sweet or peachy. I do not smell a brandy or boozy note. I do not smell any cinnamon or any warm types of spices.

To me, it smells like an apple pipe tobacco tonic with herbs--maybe mint, sage, hay? (I could also say it smells a little like Tazo apple tea--the one in the green packaging). This is very refreshing and has a spa or aromatherapy feel to it, but in no way smells like a room fragrance. It is really interesting and extremely pleasant and addictive. I find it truly unisex, not tipping in either direction. Despite this light herbal/tea feel, this lingers for quite a while. I'm very impressed--may need to buy this.
14th November, 2008
Apples and spices. I like it. Remenisent of Caron's L'Anarchiste minus the cinnamon-like notes. Quite nice!
27th July, 2008

Add your review of Brandy

Shop for Brandy products online

Search Amazon for Brandy

Member images of Brandy

There are no member images of Brandy yet. Why not be the first?