Brandy
    by Brandy

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 40 ratings

Brandy information

Brandy is a unisex fragrance by Brandy.

Reviews of Brandy

Showing 1 to 6 of 9 reviews.
    positive 7 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

barclaydetolly's avatar

This is a very pleasant scent; peachy apples, without being too sweet. I think it veers to the feminine side, and can't imagine wearing it. But if you like fruity smells, you could do much, much worse.

24 February, 2012

electric33's avatar

I agree with the descriptions from the positive comments. Brandy is friendly & easy to wear. It makes me happy. I love it.

27 May, 2011

cestrenee's avatar

The story behind Brandy is so sweet, like the perfume itself. As others have stated, apples, hay, spices, smoking pipes, autumn carriage rides, a small flask of (brandy) to warm you up, snuggles under tartan throws, a horse's gentle eyes. Beautiful scent.

16 July, 2009

moltening's avatar

Thailand Thailand

Brandy is a cheerful and simple fruity blend of apple brandy garnished with cinnamon.

It's not earth-shattering or A-grade material, but it sure is charming and would work great as an air freshener.

30th January, 2009 (Last Edited: 29 July, 2009)

multitasker's avatar

The company was nice enough to send me a sample, and I don't think I can do it justice.The package says apple, peach and herbs. I don't smells anything sweet or peachy. I do not smell a brandy or boozy note. I do not smell any cinnamon or any warm types of spices.

To me, it smells like an apple pipe tobacco tonic with herbs--maybe mint, sage, hay? (I could also say it smells a little like Tazo apple tea--the one in the green packaging). This is very refreshing and has a spa or aromatherapy feel to it, but in no way smells like a room fragrance. It is really interesting and extremely pleasant and addictive. I find it truly unisex, not tipping in either direction. Despite this light herbal/tea feel, this lingers for quite a while. I'm very impressed--may need to buy this.

14 November, 2008

SirSlarty's avatar

Apples and spices. I like it. Remenisent of Caron's L'Anarchiste minus the cinnamon-like notes. Quite nice!

27 July, 2008

Add your review of Brandy

Search for on eBay United States

Vintage Brandy Eau de Toilette Spray 100 ml 3.4 oz Excellent Hard to Find
    • Time Left: 24 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Ultima II Full Moisture Lip Color (ICE BRANDY ) Unboxed
    • Time Left: 9 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    VINTAGE EMPTY brandy BOTTLE