Patchouli
by Jalaine

Patchouli information

HouseJalaine

About Patchouli

Patchouli is a shared / unisex perfume by Jalaine.

Reviews of Patchouli

if you love patchouli please do yourself a favor and sample this from luckyscent- its sweet warm and creamy when it warms on you skin and the bottle is stunning . my favorite patchouli.
26th January, 2012

Beautiful… An elegant patchouli sweetened with musk, amber, and vanilla. This could very well be the ultimate patchouli. Silky, lustrous, intense… As often happens when I experience a rich patchouli note, the patchouli morphs into rather a chocolate note. In those fragrances where this chocolafication has happened before, the chocolate note was somewhat hidden in the matrix, but in this fragrance the chocolate interpretation, with help from the ambery vanilla, takes almost complete possession of the patchouli accord. As appetizing as this chocolate is, I would prefer that the fragrance would remain smelling like the rich patchouli accord it was at its inception… That was a truly unique and captivating patchouli. But even with the chocolate interpretation, Jalaine Patchouli’s elegantly discreet sillage and excellent longevity seals its destiny as a markedly superior fragrance.

19th January, 2010
This is COCO MADEMOISELLE PERFUME to me. A few drops lasted 24 hrs. Warm and beautiful.
18th June, 2009
This patchouli perfume oil has that same texture and feeling as A*Men's patchouli note and even has a hint of vanilla (instead of chocolate). Truly wonderful stuff as it's much richer, deeper and aromatic than other patchouli scents I've smelled. Top quality.
14th December, 2008
Wonderful, fruity, sweet, vanillic patchouli that both patchouli lovers and haters will agree upon. No matter how you feel about patchouli, you can enjoy this one. I suspect it has some peach or plum notes similar to Mauboussin, even though only patchouli, vanilla, and musk are listed. And it is a long-lasting oil, with no alcohol. Bravo.
20th October, 2007
I have read that this fragrance has a "cult" following. I think I just joined.
This has got to be a Holy Grail fragrance for any Patchouli lover. The irony is that I did not think I liked Patchouli until very recently. All that has changed forever.
This patchouli has a sweetness to it which gives it a velvety quality , and is so earthy that it gives me a feeling of delightful groundedness.
Highly recommended for activities involving worship, whether it be lovemaking or meditating, or prayer.
The bottle is gorgeous with a crystal top that has an Aurora Borealis effect.
It is also sold in a refill size which is a simple flacon in a velvet pouch.
How long will 6mls of pure perfume oil last? The more I sniff my sample, the less that question seems to have any relevance. This is an utterly divine fragrance experience.
17th April, 2007

Add your review of Patchouli

Shop for Patchouli products online

Search Amazon for Patchouli

Member images of Patchouli

There are no member images of Patchouli yet. Why not be the first?