Vanilla
by Jalaine

Vanilla information

HouseJalaine

About Vanilla

Vanilla is a shared / unisex perfume by Jalaine.

Reviews of Vanilla

Perfect "plain" vanilla

For fans of unadulterated vanilla, this is the one. Right here. Not too sweet, not too cake-y or cookie, nothing added. Pure vanilla sensuality. A keeper, if your wallet agrees!

05th June, 2013
This is a marvellous pure vanilla scent- rich ,creamy, buttery ,sultry gorgeous - not for those on a diet, I can tell you. Points to bring up .

Firstly, though this is all vanilla- french vanilla and ...err..vanilla...
Well , I smell a touch of gardenia in it too . I know this sounds strange but the sample was correct and my skin was free of other scents . In fact, that touch of gardenia makes it even more swoon worthy. It's addictively good.

Second point- it stays close to the skin, there is no evolvement and it does not last .at.all. It goes faint . If I want to smell this, I literally have to try and suck my skin in via my nose ! Such a shame and embarrassing if you are in public.
The price is incredibly steep ,so if you must have this, go for the refill for less than $100. That fancy bottle ain't worth it.
23rd April, 2010
Not powdery, not overly sweet, this is pure vanilla. Buttery quality to it and sits lightly on the skin. Excellent quality as always with Jalaine. A perfect vanilla? Maybe, since it smells really, really good, there are some that would like projection. Thumbs up!
14th December, 2008
bbBD Show all reviews
I'm very much enjoying my sample-pack of Jalaines...they all share an almost edible quality. Not in the gourmand sense, but because they are all rich and well balanced. They aren't just single-notes, as their names would suggest, but rather complex fragrances that present a unique interpretation of the notes after which they are titles.

Vanilla starts out as a rich, sweet vanilla. Not sugary sweet, but vanilla bean-esque, with a reserved but deep sweetness. The oil dries into a smoky vanilla with a tobacco-like resinous accord that dominates the sweetness of the vanilla. It's most like Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, but richer and more thick. This is a really, really top-notch vanilla and I highly recommend it.

I've only been applying about a drop and then spreading the oil, so I don't know how much this can project with a heavier application. As I've been applying, these oils last a very long time but stay close to the skin. I may try a full wear soon with a decent application just to see how it goes.
29th November, 2008

Add your review of Vanilla

Shop for Vanilla products online

Search Amazon for Vanilla

Member images of Vanilla

There are no member images of Vanilla yet. Why not be the first?