VIP Room

VIP Room information

HouseVIP Room
PerfumerBenoist Lapouza

About VIP Room

VIP Room is a shared / unisex perfume by VIP Room. The fragrance was created by perfumer Benoist Lapouza

Reviews of VIP Room

I guess I have to join the line for making references to lunarpanic’s review by saying that I agree with him too. VIP Room is very much like Bulgari Black — primarily because both BB and VIP have that rubber / leather thing going. This one is a little more clearly defined than BB and about as “synthetic” but not in a bad way in the case of either of them. VIP is not as complex and is, therefore, less interesting. I find VIP much easier to take — the accords don’t make me queasy as BB does. VIP Room is an ok scent but I find it flat – not very intriguing, but at least it doesn’t irritate me as do Bulgari Black and Dzing!. I would like to propose the inverse of Quarry’s supposition: There’s a good chance if you DON’T like Bulgari Black, L’Artisan’s Dzing!, or VIP Room, then you won’t like any of them… That’s me! I don’t really care for any of them.
16th October, 2007
Quarry Show all reviews
I appreciate that reviewer lunarpanic pointed out that Bulgari Black, L'Artisan Dzing!, and VIP all have their merits. There is a good chance that if you like any one of these, you will like them all. VIP's merits include sweetness, a tobacco note, and the luscious scent of leather (drool). The name had set a vision of an executive lounge or men's club in my mind prior to application. What I hadn't factored in, but which became evident after about an hour, was some boozieness. But, of course, there would be liquor in a VIP room. I'd say this is a cozy, comfort scent. Very soft, no harshness at all.
23rd August, 2006
like lunarpanic said, very much in the style of Bvlgari Black. However, it has absolutely no lasting power. The salesgirl said to me, "it's like a second skin", which I heard as, doesn't really stay on. It's a clean and inviting scent, somewhat delicious, but for the price, stick with Bvlgari. P.S. - the bottle top weights more than a full bottle, very unusual!
15th August, 2006
Got a sample of this along with Dzing! and something about both of them reminds me of Bvlgari Black, particularly VIP Room. I prefer Black to both, but all have their merits. VIP Room is quite synthetic compared to the other two, and it's missing the smoke of Black (as well as the tea and vanilla notes - well there may be a little vanilla, it's hard to decide), but the rubber is still there, though not as nicely done. But still, it could serve as a Black for juniors, a little bit trashy, bit in a fun way.
20th June, 2006

Add your review of VIP Room

Shop for VIP Room products online

Search Amazon for VIP Room

Member images of VIP Room

There are no member images of VIP Room yet. Why not be the first?