Floret (1995)

Floret information

Year of Launch1995

HouseAntonia's Flowers

About Floret

Floret is a feminine perfume by Antonia's Flowers. The scent was launched in 1995

Reviews of Floret

I wear Floret in the summer, and I spray it with wild abandon, it is light and airy! Pure sweat peas. It does not last that long on me, but this does not stop me, as the fragrance is a mood-lifting pleasure. It is worth every penny.
I buy the EDT, the perfume is to strong for my taste.
10th March, 2011
Another lively fresh floral from Antonia's Flowers! I adore the perfumes of this house! The EDP opens with a quick burst of grapefruit, slightly soapy, clean. As the topnotes fade, my nose detects sweet pea and peony flowers. This gorgeous juice rests upon my wrist sweetening as it ages, and projecting well in spite of it's delicate bouquet. The sillage and longevity is amazing. My personal feeling is that it shares a bit of character with Clinique's Happy ~ particularly in the drydown. I would also hold this one well above Lauder's Beyond Paradise, if you like your frags fresh, clean and bright. Difficult to find, but well worth the search!
30th September, 2008
scrubber! weird beer smell(sour alcohol), I thought it was "off" at first but then the sweetsie floral w/ bright apricot came thru, still w/ that sourness, blech.
30th August, 2008
This has to be one of my all time favourites! I enjoy wearing it very much. It is a staple fragrance in my suitcase.
07th October, 2006
I echo Tovah! Started out real sweet-pea-ish and ended up a pleasant apricot kind of powdery musk. Like a stroll through a flower garden tended by a gifted horticulturist. Good staying power for a floral, too.
28th September, 2006
Tovah Show all reviews
Utterly, completely beautiful.
18th February, 2006

Add your review of Floret

Shop for Floret products online

Search Amazon for Floret

Member images of Floret

There are no member images of Floret yet. Why not be the first?