Surreal for Her
by Avon

Surreal for Her information

HouseAvon

About Surreal for Her

A fruity, floral fragrance.

Reviews of Surreal for Her

Somebody at Avon thought that making a cheaper version of Beyond Paradise for women was a good idea.
I think they were right, because i think that BP is a cheap smelling scent anyway, and Surreal for her skips the terrible banana note entirely and goes for the berry, exotic flowers, airy sun sandy clean scent with a powdery finish that's not too musky.
In short, i liked it better than BP, but it's not truly something to buy a second time.
12th December, 2007
Refined fruity-floral with some chypre touches. Inspite of its affordable price, i love to feel it on my female friends. Oddly, i don't percieve it as much as i girly scent, in fact, inspite of some sweet notes, it also has a more sober and mature side, with rich and extravagant powderiness with an almost masculine twist: reminding of the masculine scents of a floral and spicy nature, which are anything but girly yet have a soft and discreetly sensual side.
22nd July, 2007
Surreal is very long lasting on my skin. I believe that Surreal has berries, red amber, freesia and other florals amongst the notes listed in the brochure. I also smell musk in Surreal too. This one makes my allergies go off, so I wouldn't buy it again. Tho, it really is pretty if you like girly, flirty and fun musks that are long lasting without the high price tag. Girly musks or berry florals are not really my thing, yet I enjoy Surreal. I still wish Avon would've added a little more red amber to Surreal. Surreal isn't record breakingly original but, in its class of young berry florals it's above average. Surreal's flacon is colorful and fun. Worth a try!
31st March, 2006

Add your review of Surreal for Her

Shop for Surreal for Her products online

Search Amazon for Surreal for Her

Member images of Surreal for Her

There are no member images of Surreal for Her yet. Why not be the first?