Pink Sugar (2003)

HouseAquolina

About Pink Sugar

Pink Sugar is a feminine perfume by Aquolina. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of Pink Sugar

This scent introduced me to the world of perfumes and I still adore it today. It takes me back to those younger party days with the incredibly sweet cotton-candy scent. Eventually it winds down to a solid vanilla scent and is always well received by others. Good for a younger girl or someone like me who still adores a sweet scent.
12th August, 2015
I am not a big fan of the liquorice in this scent. It smells synthetic on me, and somehow doesn't seem to belong amid the rest of the recipe. I am going to wait and try it again during the winter and see if it behaves better in the cold. For now, I prefer Hard Candy when I have a huge sweet tooth.
10th July, 2015
Very Plain very good

I specifically went after Pink Sugar after I was told not to and boy was I glad. I think it smells divine and very plainly of ultra-sweet vanilla. I can detect the cotton candy scent in it but just faintly. I think the dry down and opening notes are all very uniform. It lasts a long time on me and like another reviewer said, if it's warm, the scent is revived a bit. From bottle to paper tester card almost everyone I know says it's awful but if I'm wearing it, I get compliments, even from my mother who deplores all things sweet and sugary in regards to perfume.

Pros: Long lasting
Cons:

29th July, 2013
This one is pretty much unheard-of here in the UK, but l recently had the opportunity to try it thanks to a colleague, whose friend brought a bottle back from the States for her. l am surprised to see it has such a long notes list; (what on earth does Barba Papa smell like anyway?!) on my colleague it produces a huge but delicious sillage of warm vanilla custard, & that's it. On me l get more of the burnt sugar & tonka notes, & it lasts four to five hours. l can't quite give it a thumbs up, as l think it's rather too one-dimensional, & that l would quickly become bored with it. But it is rather lovely to smell on someone else.
27th February, 2013
My relationship with Pink Sugar is... well it's complicated. I loved this scent during undergrad years and after graduation but upon smelling it recently can't stand it. It is perfect for a young girl, at one point in my life it made me very happy. It smells like happiness itself I guess: sugary, fruity, bright, and dies down to a very very warm vanilla.

Part of my love for this fragrance actually came in the solid compact form. I still love my solid Pink Sugar but the solid fragrance smells much softer, more vanilla-y and warmer than the EDT version.

I think this is a great starter perfume and I have always had success with it for gifting preteens and teenage girls.
28th November, 2012
I smelled this today at Sephora and it was horrible. too sweet, too strong, and too loud. If perfumes paint a picture, this painted a picture of a cheap stripper eating cotton candy.
06th October, 2012

Add your review of Pink Sugar

Shop for Pink Sugar products online

Shop for Pink Sugar at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Pink Sugar

Member images of Pink Sugar

There are no member images of Pink Sugar yet. Why not be the first?