Bijan Wicked for Men (2005)
by Bijan

Bijan Wicked for Men information

Year of Launch2005

HouseBijan
Parent CompanyQuality King Distributors > Perfumania Holdings > Five Star Fragrances

About Bijan Wicked for Men

Bijan Wicked for Men is a masculine fragrance by Bijan. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Bijan Wicked for Men

I got this because it was in the for sale testers rack and was going for 9.99, was full, and had a unique bottle design. FOR 10 DOLLARS this stuff smells great and last long, Great cheapy worth testing out and buying. Very manly and the first time A girl said someone smells good. turned out it was me. must Try!
19th May, 2012
Bijan Wicked was recommended to me as a nice alternative to Azzaro Chrome. It was described as being Chrome + pineapple. (nice!)

But to my nose it came off smelling like Chrome + cocktail sauce. (no joke)

Sillage and longevity are great. The fragrance is inexpensive which is another plus. But I just couldn't get over what my nose perceived to be a prominent cocktail sauce accord.

Chrome & Captain D's? I'll pass.
13th April, 2011 (last edited: 15th April, 2011)
Agree that it smells like chrome with pineapples. I'm not a huge fan of chrome and the pineapple is very synthetic. It's not a bad scent it's just not one I would wear everyday. Good for around the house.
19th March, 2011 (last edited: 22nd March, 2011)
Distortech wasn't kidding with the comparisons to CK One and Chrome. Bijan Wicked is somehow both scents combined with all the bad parts removed and at a fraction of the cost. Being from New England, having 'Wicked' in the name automatically garners extra points from me. Above and beyond anything else I have to say Wicked is redolent of Lily Of the Valley, which grows in my yard. The scent is near dead-on and I love it. An ozonic-floral for men that smells like it could have been produced a few streets away? This is Cape Cod in a bottle, minus the sea spray. I'll wear this in warm weather as long as I have it.
04th July, 2010
Hell yeah this smells like Chrome. A vastly improved Chrome nonetheless. Chrome has an interesting but "gets old fast" note of soapy lavender. Wicked seems to remove this and gives you a better idea what a clean transparent accord should smell like. Somewhat fruity but that part is fleetig. The drydown of the transparent clean accord lasts a very long time. Was Wicked made to be a ripoff? Who cares because Chrome still sells madly but Chrome lovers/wearers are sure to like this alternative.
28th March, 2009
Add my voice to the chorus for this . . .

It does smell very similar to Chrome and CK One, but slightly better. I think the opening is a bit more "grassy green" than Chrome and a tad more complex the CK One. It is definitely one of those scents that varies alot depending on body temperature. The warmer it is, the better it smells - as it accentuates the mids and the Kashmir.

Notes are:

Top: Ozone, Citrus, Orange Blossom, Fresh Greens, and Pineapple

Middle : Jasmine, Nutmeg, Carnation, and Lily of the Valley.

Base : Kashmir, Sandalwood, Musk, and Blue Amber.

For what it is, this is not bad at all, but too much like any other ozone scent out there. If you would ask me if I would buy it again...I would have to say no - I would go for Nude instead.
22nd July, 2008

Add your review of Bijan Wicked for Men

Shop for Bijan Wicked for Men products online

Search Amazon for Bijan Wicked for Men

Member images of Bijan Wicked for Men

There are no member images of Bijan Wicked for Men yet. Why not be the first?