Bijan Wicked for Women (2005)
by Bijan

Bijan Wicked for Women information

Year of Launch2005

Parent CompanyQuality King Distributors > Perfumania Holdings > Five Star Fragrances

About Bijan Wicked for Women

Bijan Wicked for Women is a feminine perfume by Bijan. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Bijan Wicked for Women

Top note is pure Bourbon, so prepare to have fun in this one! Maybe that is the red current? Called a floral chypre, I actually don't get so much floral (although I don't know what blue lotus is supposed to smell like) as Bergamot top to mid and beautifully blended base of vetiver, patchouli, and amber. A sexy, "wicked" fragrance, I'd choose it for a mischievous, humid, summer night out with the girls.
01st June, 2010 (last edited: 21st August, 2010)
I bought this perfume without sampling. It reminded me of Charlie White. It starts off a bit sharp with a bit of a metal smell and dries down to a soapy smell. Good for a summer's day. I personally prefer Bijan Woman over this one.
14th August, 2008
After trying the original Bijan for men (thumbs down), I got a cross a bottle of this fragrance. I was truly excited to see what a company with such an exclusive profile might do for women...but sorry to say...I did not like it, nor did my girlfriend... It is somewhat orchid like in its middle notes, and with wiff of trendy rose...but accoring to my nose, not a good blend of notes over all. The bottle started to flake afer a couple of weeks in the bathroom...yet another evidence of a poorly executed product.
10th December, 2006

Add your review of Bijan Wicked for Women

Shop for Bijan Wicked for Women products online

Search Amazon for Bijan Wicked for Women

Member images of Bijan Wicked for Women

There are no member images of Bijan Wicked for Women yet. Why not be the first?