Poivre Rose / Pink Pepper

Poivre Rose / Pink Pepper information

HouseBody Shop
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group

About Poivre Rose / Pink Pepper

Poivre Rose / Pink Pepper is a feminine perfume by Body Shop.

Reviews of Poivre Rose / Pink Pepper

A Great soft pink rose for summer. This one was once a signature scent. I have a number of backup bottles - I consider it close to a top favourite scent.
19th September, 2014
It is exactly how I envisioned this scent to smell like. Sweet pink flower and pepper...
19th August, 2010
Kotori Show all reviews
This is great! Fabulous for the price. I would expect this kind of quality from a much more expensive fragrance. I have the perfume oil. It is so warm and spicy.
26th December, 2008
I loved this. It was one of the few scents I have owned that I actually used up quickly. The scent didn't last long on my skin..but otherwise, it was very nice, and different from most of the average perfumes coming out now. If I could find a body shoppe near me again I would purchase again.
24th December, 2007
CEH Show all reviews
Slightly peppery, but not as peppery as I'd like. I prefer L'Artisan's Poivre Piquant, but this one is a less expensive decent substitute. Poivre Rose includes ginger, cardamom, amber(just a little), tonka bean and sandalwood. I swear I am smelling a rose scent but perhaps it is the peppery scent that is confusing me. Not bad for the price and one of the more sophisticated scents produced by the Body Shop. The lasting power is good, approximately 4 to 5 hours.
25th January, 2007
Fragrance notes: pink pepper oil from Mexico, ginger, cardamom, amber, sandalwood and tonka bean. I purchased the perfume oil version--mildly spicy, I wish they actually pumped up the pink pepper in this one. It smells wonderful, but the oil is a very quiet scent. I consider it a summer oriental...needs some heat to activate the fire in the pepper. Thumbs up because I like how it smells.
09th January, 2007

Add your review of Poivre Rose / Pink Pepper

Shop for Poivre Rose / Pink Pepper products online

Le Labo - Santal 33, Another 13, Gaiac 10, Rose 31, Lys 41, The Noir 29 samples!

End Date: Monday Jun-8-2020 10:32:46 PDT

YSL YVES SAINT LAURENT CABAN POIVRE ROSE - TONKA 4.2oz / 125ml EDP Spray NEW

End Date: Tuesday Jun-30-2020 14:30:08 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $199.95

Member images of Poivre Rose / Pink Pepper

There are no member images of Poivre Rose / Pink Pepper yet. Why not be the first?