PS Onyx
by Paul Sebastian

PS Onyx information

HousePaul Sebastian

About PS Onyx

PS Onyx is a masculine fragrance by Paul Sebastian.

PS Onyx fragrance notes

Reviews of PS Onyx

My favorite fougere these days!
A blind buy, and I'm very happy I did!
Smells very italian to me, spicy, rich, full bodied yet very warm and masculine.
Bravo!
16th April, 2013
PS ONYX,i like. only down side its only available in EDC.ciao!
14th December, 2007
I agree...totally with 'tvlampboy'...Quite potent.

Thisone just didn't do it for me.

It smelled a little "tumultuous"...

It made me think "hmmm...meh!"

Very potent, impressive in that sense. I can wear it, but something I am likely to go "hunting" for.

Pleasant; and what you see in the notes above, is more or less what you get, so I wont waste too much of your time...

It alright.
12th June, 2007
Powerful start,very aggressive and spicy, then drying down to peppery bergamot with a strong solid base of woods, with the vetiver topmost. An active, very alive men's scent that makes me think of guys in expensive suits around a polished wood table negotiating some major deal with the window open and the sunny breeze filling the conference room.
27th May, 2007
Potent, potent stuff. As with Lagerfeld Photo, Chanel Antaeus, and H.O.T. Always by Bond No. 9, be sure to ease into this stuff, else you'll fry your nostrils and scare small children for miles around.

It's really very pleasant, but the drydown is far better than the initial notes. In short, it's a) to be sprayed or splashed in moderation, and b) is well worth the wait, esp. for the price.

Won't be buying a bottle tomorrow, no, but that's just because I have enough scents right now to spray Cox's army.
09th October, 2006

Add your review of PS Onyx

Shop for PS Onyx products online

Search Amazon for PS Onyx

Member images of PS Onyx

There are no member images of PS Onyx yet. Why not be the first?