PS Onyx
    by Paul Sebastian

PS Onyx Fragrance Notes

Reviews of PS Onyx

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Francois Blais's avatar
    Francois Blais

My favorite fougere these days!
    A blind buy, and I'm very happy I did!
    Smells very italian to me, spicy, rich, full bodied yet very warm and masculine.
    Bravo!

16 April, 2013

varon's avatar
    varon
    Puerto Rico Puerto Rico

PS ONYX,i like. only down side its only available in EDC.ciao!

14 December, 2007

Carl999's avatar
    Carl999

I agree...totally with 'tvlampboy'...Quite potent.

Thisone just didn't do it for me.

It smelled a little "tumultuous"...

It made me think "hmmm...meh!"

Very potent, impressive in that sense. I can wear it, but something I am likely to go "hunting" for.

Pleasant; and what you see in the notes above, is more or less what you get, so I wont waste too much of your time...

It alright.

12 June, 2007

tessera's avatar
    tessera

Powerful start,very aggressive and spicy, then drying down to peppery bergamot with a strong solid base of woods, with the vetiver topmost. An active, very alive men's scent that makes me think of guys in expensive suits around a polished wood table negotiating some major deal with the window open and the sunny breeze filling the conference room.

27 May, 2007

tvlampboy's avatar
    tvlampboy

Potent, potent stuff. As with Lagerfeld Photo, Chanel Antaeus, and H.O.T. Always by Bond No. 9, be sure to ease into this stuff, else you'll fry your nostrils and scare small children for miles around.

It's really very pleasant, but the drydown is far better than the initial notes. In short, it's a) to be sprayed or splashed in moderation, and b) is well worth the wait, esp. for the price.

Won't be buying a bottle tomorrow, no, but that's just because I have enough scents right now to spray Cox's army.

09 October, 2006