cK one Scene (2005)

• Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

cK one Scene Fragrance Notes

Reviews of cK one Scene

Showing 1 to 6 of 19 reviews.

Marshmellow's avatar
    Marshmellow
    New Zealand New Zealand

The sweet floral accord at the start is a bit of a blast, brings it a little bit to the feminine side for me. The dry down is smoother as the amber and vanilla enters. The sweet floral smell does still linger throughout the fragrance but merges well with the spice and woods at the bottom. I can see how this can easily be a Unisex fragrance. There is also a soapy feel about this fragrance, must be the florals acting, it smells to a certain degree quite clean. Pleasant, nothing overwhelming and unexpected, but good enough for me to wear out casually.

25 August, 2011

Balvon's avatar
    Balvon
    Lithuania Lithuania

CK One - Scene is very good summer scent. So for young, and for the man of middle age, and for women - great summer fragrance. Nicely done!

21st March, 2009

foetidus

CK One Scene is an enjoyable summer scent… It opens citrusy and spicy (I find most of it somewhat spicy) and floral, and it’s a very refreshing form that it takes. The ylang-ylang is quite prominent and pushes the scent toward the feminine side for a short time. I do see it somewhat related to CK One, and I think it’s a worthy successor of the original. I like the dry down – the amber is clean and clear, the musk plays a recessive part, the woods provide the bit of masculinity that is needed for a unisex fragrance. The drydown, however, does not have the strength and longevity that it should, but it's a nice fragrance - very pleasant.

12 November, 2008 (Last Edited: 04 December, 2010)

SirSlarty's avatar
    SirSlarty

Very nice! The ylang-ylang makes it seem more feminine but gets balanced out with the woods. If you're expecting a variation of ck One then look elsewhere. This deserves to be it's own. Gotta love that floral yet woody smell of ylang-ylang. That top note seems to last quite a good while. A great mix of a fougere style with sweet florals.

26 July, 2008

Montecristo's avatar
    Montecristo

This is a great scent. I can definitely smell the ylang-ylang from the very beginning, but it gives way pretty quickly to the ginger. Its lingers with sweet, vanilla and amber base. Its not super sweet, but just enough to make in enticing. Very nice and well done. It has become one of my favorites.

18 June, 2008

scentsitivity's avatar
    scentsitivity

My expectations weren’t high (mostly due to the packaging aimed at early 20-somethings), but I like this one. The opening initially reminds me of other Calvin Klein openings and I immediately get concerned that this is heading somewhere that I don’t like. However, very quickly the ginger comes through and it is in the dominant feature of this scent. It is a nice presentation of ginger, a bit mellow. It is complimented by woods and amber, clean and a bit sweet. Not bad.

26 May, 2008

Add your review of cK one Scene

Related cK one Scene products on eBay