Jewel (2005)

About Jewel

Jewel is a feminine perfume by Alfred Sung. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Jewel

MadKat Show all reviews
On me this stars a fresh citrus floral, the citrus slowly goes away and the pear becomes more pronounced, becomes a bit powdery on the dry down. Stays close to the skin, lasting about 3 hours. Great for work in especially in spring and summer months.
05th July, 2014
Soft creamy floral similar to Bulgari Omnia but a little more staying power .It's okay for $10 and the bottle is pretty --though it should be noted the bottle does a resevouir (my spelling may be off please forgive)system that potentially could leak the storage directions that came with the box recomend that the bottle be kept upright(sprayer down) and not directly on a damageable surface such as wood.
On further wearing I am getting a soft creamy floral/fruit that segues into the smell of the taste of whole wheat bread being chewwed while smelling a fruit(maybe a peach and or melon?) nearby the drydown seems to be adding a whiff of pepper and cedar(just a whiff mind you-not much at all).
24th April, 2010 (last edited: 20th February, 2011)
Ooh, yuck! The toasty coconut note is nice at first, and the white florals start out OK -- though "white florals" are one of my least favorite scent families -- but as the notes come together in the drydown, it just keeps smelling cheaper and cheaper. Finally, the fatty coconut and screechy florals combine to smell like cheap, hard, white soap. The stuff that makes kids hate baths. Scrubber.
10th July, 2009
I expected a lot more from this perfume than it actually offers. It's pleasant enough but quite nondescript and wishy-washy. I was expecting it to be fresher and cleaner smelling but instead it's just a bland, simple floral and I think it's suitable for a more mature lady but not for younger women. It reminds me very much of an Avon type of perfume and it just isn't very standout or special at all. Oh, and the bottle is an annoying one which won't even stand up, so all in all not a big hit with me!!
04th February, 2009

Jewel is a subtle fruity white floral that I appreciated the first time I smelled it. I was impressed with its freshness, its clean presentation of white florals (jasmine and orange blossom), its initial fruitiness (pear and blackcurrent), and its tropical touches (frangipani and coconut). The second and third time I smelled it, I still smelled the tropics and the florals, but the freshness had gone synthetic – the rather annoying kind of synthetics. Except for the artificial ambiance, the fragrance performs well and is more transparent than not. It has decent longevity.

25th January, 2009

Add your review of Jewel

Shop for Jewel products online

Shop for Jewel at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Jewel

Member images of Jewel

There are no member images of Jewel yet. Why not be the first?