Spirit for Women (2005)

Spirit for Women information

Year of Launch2005

HouseAntonio Banderas

About Spirit for Women

Spirit for Women is a feminine perfume by Antonio Banderas. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Spirit for Women

I remember this perfume.. it feels like ages ago...
Spirit for Women received the perfume Oscar prize FiFi Awards (2006). It is described as a modern oriental perfume with fruity opening of citrusy notes and plum, fresh floral heart with peony, freesia and orange blossom, and an oriental, woody base which includes white sandalwood and musk.
I will have to revisit one day :)
17th July, 2010
I initially liked this one but the more I used it the more animalistic it smelt on me. At times I could almost smell sweaty undertones and so I started using it less and less. It has a generic smell...a smell of perfume shop but not of a definite perfume in itself. I cannot pin it down. It just smells of perfume in a generic way. It is initially very very strong but its longevity is not that good. It is not something I would refuse to wear. Worn in winter it gives out a warm pleasant smell. It is in the heat of summer that the 'sweaty' smell becomes marked. Considering how low its price is it is not that bad...one would have expected worse. Definitely not memorable and nothing to write about in the annals of perfume history but not a bad perfume either.
16th December, 2009
Very similar to Samba Red... Almost a carbon copy, but I like Samba Red so I like Spirit.
07th October, 2008
Aiona Show all reviews
This perfume is just as stinky as its male counterpart. But, I had to buy some! There is some powerful initial smell -- bergamot? -- that just blasts me away when I spray it on. Then there's something else. Something stinky! Then there's sandalwood and some kind of white amber, which comes out on the drydown -- about 12 hours later. I love the drydown smell, far more than the initial stinky smell. I can't stop wearing it! It's awful!

My husband thinks it's far too strong. So I wear it just for myself.
11th September, 2006

Add your review of Spirit for Women

Shop for Spirit for Women products online

Shop for Spirit for Women at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Spirit for Women

Member images of Spirit for Women

There are no member images of Spirit for Women yet. Why not be the first?