Voile de Jasmin (2005)

Year of Launch2005

HouseBulgari
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Voile de Jasmin

Voile de Jasmin is a feminine perfume by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Voile de Jasmin

This is so lovely. I do get the jasmine with this one, with a little sillage for an hour or so, then the scent stays close to the skin. I have also tried layering with Kim kardashian which is all gardenia on me, which also works quite nicely. I love to wear this scent to bed - simply divine. If you want a white floral that is not in your face loud, I recommend this.
13th November, 2011
Very poor staying power and smells like a product instead of a perfume.
07th April, 2009
weak, watery, this very light and nothing fragrance doesn't even last the trip to the office. My first Bulgari and very disappointing.
02nd August, 2008
I love to wear this perfume in the summer. This is a very light perfume, and a daytime wear jasmine that is not intrusive and simply lovely. Just something I would wear at a picnic, for a walk, shopping, going for coffee. It makes me feel careless and free. It is romantic in a first love kind of way. It is not for every occasion, but what perfume is?
20th July, 2008
I think Mercurygirl is right when she says it is so very much like Eau Fraiche de Bulgari (which, by the way, I like best). Voile de Jasmin is delicate, nice, pretty and so on. Although it is a "voile", I expected more of it. More jasmine, more staying power (its vanishes faster than Eau Fraîche), more body (I think jasmines are intrinsicly "fuller", or at least they should be). It is too elusive for me. But it deserves a thumbs up because despite not being what I expected from it, it is really a very good fragrance.
19th January, 2008
Actually the name of the perfume is "Voile de jasmin". ;-)

08th January, 2008

Add your review of Voile de Jasmin

Shop for Voile de Jasmin products online

Search Amazon for Voile de Jasmin

Member images of Voile de Jasmin

There are no member images of Voile de Jasmin yet. Why not be the first?