Carlos Santana for Men (2005)
    by Carlos Santana

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 99 ratings

Carlos Santana for Men information

Carlos Santana for Men is a men's fragrance by Carlos Santana. The scent was launched in 2005

Shop for Carlos Santana for Men products online

Reviews of Carlos Santana for Men

Showing 1 to 6 of 33 reviews.

raverdudes's avatar

Venezuela Venezuela

I got very curious about this one after reading the reviews here and decided to blind-buy it online. The composition sounded right up my alley. I got it just today, and I'm disappointed in it. For starters, the bottle is -IMO- very ugly. The cap fits so tight that makes it difficult to remove. The atomizer is one of the worst I've tried. Then, there's the fragrance itself. I can smell that apple/cinammon mix everyone mentions, but I think it's highly synthetic. After 10 minutes, it dries down to a woody semi-sweet VERY CLOSE to the skin fragrance. Kinda nice. Longevity is very poor (2-3 hours tops). However, I find it quite strange that after the first few hours, I have asked some of my friends if they can smell it (really close to me, of course) and they say they do, and that it smells kinda woody, yet I can't smell it at all. Like, literally, I smell NOTHING. I love fragrances with great sillage and this one is definitely NOT one of those. Good thing it was very cheap (14 US$ for a 100ml bottle). I don't see myself reaching for this too often, and I'm definitely not buying it again once I finish this bottle. As a matter of fact, I might end up giving it away.

07 July, 2012

Odorloader's avatar

Smells Like a pumpkin pie on the beach in spring for half an hour then turns into 1 million for the rest of the life of the frag which is about 3 hours on my skin. Crappy atomizer, short life, and low sillage holds it back but i give it an 8. The opening is where it shines.

01st December, 2011

staticx's avatar

India India

Great fragrance..bought it blindly based on reviews..but I'm not dissappointed either..the opening is a bit sweet..but once it settles down it is just fantastic..perfectly blended..longevity and sillage are good..

29 June, 2011 (Last Edited: 05 August, 2011)

silentrich's avatar

Initially I liked this. Compared it to a less sweet version of 1 Million with a cinnamon kick. It's one of the better celebrity fragrances and it's very affordable, but I just didn't care for it enough to wear it very often. There's better version of this such a Mont Blanc's Individual which isn't much more more for a bigger bottle. Overall it's not bad, but why settle.

17 April, 2011 (Last Edited: 22 January, 2013)

Grottola's avatar

Well, I do love Carlos Santana's music.....my dad raised me on those first three Santana albums.

Concerning the fragrance, I received this as a Christmas gift a few years ago, and instantly liked it a lot - not one of my top favorites or anything groundbreaking, but a wonderful celebrity fragrance. Red is an accurate color to distinguish this juice by; cinnamon, apples, vanilla and musk conjure up images of Christmas or fall and apple pie. For the first half hour, at least on me, the vanilla and musk sort of intertwine with the apple to create a delicious little Maraschino cherry-accord. Definitely a cold weather fragrance. I smell a bit of nutmeg as well, but cinnamon is the big spice here - a sweet, spicy sillage monster for the first half hour, at the most, but it eventually dries down, becomes not as spicy, closer to the skin, and reveals a sexy base of musk and woods. Remains sweet throughout, albeit masculine. Lasts 4 to 6 hours on me, probably my favorite celebrity fragrance so far besides the similar (in color, scent, bottle shape, and ethnicity!) Spirit by Antonio Banderas..

08 October, 2010

fusion's avatar

This is a very nice fragrance from start to finish,I think anyone who gives this a try will be surprised how good it smells a definite sleeper.

17 July, 2010

• Time Left: 27 days
    Lot 6 Mens Colognes Hugo Boss Del Mar Armani Diamonds Code D&G Carlos Santana
    • Time Left: 11 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    Santana By Carlos Santana 2pc. Perfume Set For Men!!
    • Time Left: 21 days