Carlos Santana for Men (2005)
by Carlos Santana

Carlos Santana for Men information

Year of Launch2005

HouseCarlos Santana
Parent CompanyVictory International

About Carlos Santana for Men

Carlos Santana for Men is a masculine fragrance by Carlos Santana. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Carlos Santana for Men

Was quite surprised when I came across this back in 2005; back then, I got a nice-sized sample from Sephora that allowed me a chance to really test-drive CSfM. Has a pleasant woody, incense, and ambery quality that stays steady throughout the wear cycles. Doesn't last too long on me, but neither does it become cloying either.

20th December, 2016
I'm not usually a celebrity frag fan, but; I really like this juice. It's sweet cinnamon (plus accents) brings on an apple pie image in a sexy manner and it wears very well. It seems very linear and smells great from the very beginning. It has only so-so holding power, so it is a great candidate for a modest initial application and refresh at around 3-4 hours out (vs. a heavy initial application). Its easy to overload on this (for the whole day) due to it's pleasant nature. But, go moderate with back up and entice 'em to come in close for a good sniff. They will for this one.
18th October, 2016 (last edited: 06th December, 2016)
I got very curious about this one after reading the reviews here and decided to blind-buy it online. The composition sounded right up my alley. I got it just today, and I'm disappointed in it. For starters, the bottle is -IMO- very ugly. The cap fits so tight that makes it difficult to remove. The atomizer is one of the worst I've tried. Then, there's the fragrance itself. I can smell that apple/cinammon mix everyone mentions, but I think it's highly synthetic. After 10 minutes, it dries down to a woody semi-sweet VERY CLOSE to the skin fragrance. Kinda nice. Longevity is very poor (2-3 hours tops). However, I find it quite strange that after the first few hours, I have asked some of my friends if they can smell it (really close to me, of course) and they say they do, and that it smells kinda woody, yet I can't smell it at all. Like, literally, I smell NOTHING. I love fragrances with great sillage and this one is definitely NOT one of those. Good thing it was very cheap (14 US$ for a 100ml bottle). I don't see myself reaching for this too often, and I'm definitely not buying it again once I finish this bottle. As a matter of fact, I might end up giving it away.
07th July, 2012
Smells Like a pumpkin pie on the beach in spring for half an hour then turns into 1 million for the rest of the life of the frag which is about 3 hours on my skin. Crappy atomizer, short life, and low sillage holds it back but i give it an 8. The opening is where it shines.
01st December, 2011
Great fragrance..bought it blindly based on reviews..but I'm not dissappointed either..the opening is a bit sweet..but once it settles down it is just fantastic..perfectly blended..longevity and sillage are good..
29th June, 2011 (last edited: 05th August, 2011)
Initially I liked this. Compared it to a less sweet version of 1 Million with a cinnamon kick. It's one of the better celebrity fragrances and it's very affordable, but I just didn't care for it enough to wear it very often. There's better version of this such a Mont Blanc's Individual which isn't much more more for a bigger bottle. Overall it's not bad, but why settle.
17th April, 2011 (last edited: 22nd January, 2013)

Add your review of Carlos Santana for Men

Carlos Santana Cologne By CARLOS SANTANA FOR MEN Gift Sets

End Date: Monday Apr-22-2019 1:50:16 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $121.49
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Carlos Santana Cologne (Men 3pc Gift Set)

End Date: Tuesday Apr-23-2019 14:23:52 PDT

CARLOS SANTANA 2.6 oz - 75 g Perfumed Deodorant Stick DISCONTINUED

End Date: Friday Apr-26-2019 10:22:09 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $14.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Lot Of 12 Carlos Santana Men's .05 Cologne Splash Sample Vials Brand New On Card

End Date: Friday Apr-26-2019 12:24:21 PDT

Carlos Santana For Men Pour Homme Cologne Spray 3.4 oz Boxed

End Date: Saturday Apr-27-2019 10:37:59 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $119.99

Member images of Carlos Santana for Men

There are no member images of Carlos Santana for Men yet. Why not be the first?