Carlos Santana for Women (2005)
by Carlos Santana

Carlos Santana for Women information

Year of Launch2005

HouseCarlos Santana
Parent CompanyVictory International

About Carlos Santana for Women

Carlos Santana for Women is a feminine perfume by Carlos Santana. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Carlos Santana for Women

I don't like all that many women's scents, but when I came across Carlos Santana for Women going cheap, I tested it and thought it pretty darn good. I walked away, came back and hour later and tested it again. And even though my wife has categorically told me to stop buying her scents, I bought it for her anyway.

I want to smell this on someone.
Renato

28th April, 2010
This is a real sweetie-pie of a scent. Foody and floral, it has a young-girl vibe. The chocolate appeared for me immediately. The florals are creamy, but I can’t detect individual flower types – they are simply a mélange. The chocolate diminishes somewhat, and thankfully is not vanilla-heavy. The musk is light, and I can detect no sandalwood at all. The iris becomes prominent later in the scent, with its typical powdery and bright-metallic notes. Perhaps this is what gives a somewhat shimmering, watery atmosphere at this point. The scent becomes quite sweet in the drydown.

13th September, 2009
Carlos, I'm sorry but this just doesn't do it for me. I'm a huge fan of Carlos' music, so I really want to love this and feel bad for giving it a neutral. I think that the notes and the effect are both nice. I like the idea. However, there is an overly synthetic fruit note which I-maybe unfairly- associate with a tropical scented air freshener I've smelled before. Which sadly enough spoils this for me. I don't want to be that way, but ... Oh well. By the way, I'm not getting any "spice" from this. Maybe it's just me :(
14th July, 2009
I tried this one twice before buying, and agree that the drydown is better than the topnote. I had a fling with my shower gel/lotion/EDT for a while, but have decided now that its just not complex enough on the skin. It ends up being too "soapy".
19th June, 2008
jujy54 Show all reviews
I just wish it lasted longer - that's what keeps me from a thumbs up. And to think it is and EDP.

It is a "warm" fragrance, with all the notes CASunshine describes. In fact, I would call it toasty. The body lotion emphasizes the fruity notes over the floral. Shalimar for stoners.
08th June, 2008 (last edited: 09th August, 2012)
Wonderful, spicy, sexy fragrance. Give it some time to dry down before you make a final decision as the initial blast is a bit overpowering. Men love it. Great job, Carlos!
17th July, 2007

Add your review of Carlos Santana for Women

Shop for Carlos Santana for Women products online

Shop for Carlos Santana for Women at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Carlos Santana for Women

Member images of Carlos Santana for Women

There are no member images of Carlos Santana for Women yet. Why not be the first?