Carlos Santana for Women (2005)
    by Carlos Santana

Shop for Carlos Santana for Women products online

Reviews of Carlos Santana for Women

Showing 1 to 6 of 9 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral4 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Renato's avatar
    Renato

I don't like all that many women's scents, but when I came across Carlos Santana for Women going cheap, I tested it and thought it pretty darn good. I walked away, came back and hour later and tested it again. And even though my wife has categorically told me to stop buying her scents, I bought it for her anyway.

I want to smell this on someone.
    Renato

28 April, 2010

odysseusm's avatar
    odysseusm

This is a real sweetie-pie of a scent. Foody and floral, it has a young-girl vibe. The chocolate appeared for me immediately. The florals are creamy, but I can’t detect individual flower types – they are simply a mélange. The chocolate diminishes somewhat, and thankfully is not vanilla-heavy. The musk is light, and I can detect no sandalwood at all. The iris becomes prominent later in the scent, with its typical powdery and bright-metallic notes. Perhaps this is what gives a somewhat shimmering, watery atmosphere at this point. The scent becomes quite sweet in the drydown.

13 September, 2009

misscasey's avatar
    misscasey

Carlos, I'm sorry but this just doesn't do it for me. I'm a huge fan of Carlos' music, so I really want to love this and feel bad for giving it a neutral. I think that the notes and the effect are both nice. I like the idea. However, there is an overly synthetic fruit note which I-maybe unfairly- associate with a tropical scented air freshener I've smelled before. Which sadly enough spoils this for me. I don't want to be that way, but ... Oh well. By the way, I'm not getting any "spice" from this. Maybe it's just me :(

14 July, 2009

Perfume_Addict's avatar
    Perfume_Addict

I tried this one twice before buying, and agree that the drydown is better than the topnote. I had a fling with my shower gel/lotion/EDT for a while, but have decided now that its just not complex enough on the skin. It ends up being too "soapy".

19 June, 2008

Paleokitten's avatar
    Paleokitten

I absolutely love this fragrance. The neroli flower and cocolate notes are what I enjoy the most. It doesn't seem to have good staying power on me though.

09 June, 2008

jujy54's avatar
    jujy54

I just wish it lasted longer - that's what keeps me from a thumbs up. And to think it is and EDP.

It is a "warm" fragrance, with all the notes CASunshine describes. In fact, I would call it toasty. The body lotion emphasizes the fruity notes over the floral. Shalimar for stoners.

08 June, 2008 (Last Edited: 09 August, 2012)

Add your review of Carlos Santana for Women