Intense Tiare

Intense Tiare information

HouseMontale
PerfumerPierre Montale

About Intense Tiare

Intense Tiare is a shared / unisex perfume by Montale. The fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Montale

Reviews of Intense Tiare

Iím not a fan of Montaleís assembly line approach to perfume (any company that puts out 50+ ďoud"-variants canít be very serious about what they release). However, the line gets my attention when they manage to do something that deviates from their standard agar/rose/sandalwood bombs. This one smells like suntan lotion on meth, and the ďintenseĒ is no lie as this stuff is obnoxiously strong. Itís supposed to be white florals and coconut, I assume, but it smells more like a spill at the Bond No. 9 counter combined with several bottles of sugary shampoo. This is the kind of scent that was popular in the Ď80s ó the sort of thing that people would bathe in, gassing out entire floors of office buildings to make a statement. Itís milky, tropical, and smells like some of the fancier shampoos at the drug store. If it were a quarter of the volume, itíd be fit to wear in public, but as it stands, itís migraine material for anyone who comes into contact with it.
04th March, 2015
Intense galaxolide, a floral-fruity soapy bomb of the same exact quality, depth and interest of my Garnier shampoo. Monster persistence.

26th September, 2014
When I first tried this at the Montale boutique in Paris, I got a headache and I love gardenia ! Now I put it down to too much perfume sampling at the time. My good friend Aromi sent me a sample of this and ...it's heaven . It's that smell of gardenia macerated in coconut oil- monoi oil - which I love !
It's indeed intense and it is tiare. What more can a gardenia girl want.
16th April, 2011
My Mum used to make something called Paradise Cake, a delicious dessert made with a rich sponge, meringue, coconut & jam. This smells exactly like it! l absolutely adore this rich, smooth, creamy, sexy, tropical treat of a fragrance! The sillage & longevity are fabulous, & l feel like a total goddess wearing it. What more could anyone ask for?
07th February, 2011
this is the first montale i own,
when i read the two words; intense tiare i know it was made for me, and yes ooh yes i was soo right on! it was love at first sniff this baby has everything i want ,tiare and incredible lastingpower *swooon* i bought this immidiatly
intense tiare is my #1 exotic scent ^_^
09th December, 2010 (last edited: 22nd January, 2011)
Interesting that my first review is for a floral. Generally these are a big no no for me as they tend to inspire an immediate, screaming headache with few exceptions. Happily, this is one of them. This is an extraordinary presentation of the Tiare flower steeped in a creamy coconut. The floral notes are pure and far from cloying. The drydown is dead-on reminiscent of a tropical vacation. The sillage and lasting power are epic, as with most of Montale's offerings.
29th May, 2010

Add your review of Intense Tiare

Shop for Intense Tiare products online

Shop for Intense Tiare at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Intense Tiare

Member images of Intense Tiare

There are no member images of Intense Tiare yet. Why not be the first?