White Musk

White Musk information

HouseMontale
PerfumerPierre Montale

About White Musk

White Musk is a shared / unisex perfume by Montale. The fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Montale

White Musk fragrance notes

Reviews of White Musk

Typical White Musk smell

I tried this one alongwith montale's black oud in the perfume shop. I decided to go with white Musk coz I always wanted to purchase it. But black oud tester on my hand was suggesting me that I made the wrong purchase.

The problem is no one apart from the person applying it will be able to smell it which was why i gave it 3 stars only. What's the point then in purchasing costly perfumes if there are no compliments?

But it stays for long on you and if you are in close contact with someone like your wife/gf then definitely they can smell and will like it.

Note: They are many Montale's fragrances out there. Don't get confused.

Pros: Great Smell, Remains on the body, Fresh
Cons: Not spreading."

27th August, 2013
I love white musks and while this isn't going to be my favourite it is one that I will always enjoy. This smells like your boyfriend getting ready to meet your parents for the first time. A fresh just out the shower scent that appeals to everyone.
24th January, 2010
qxtc07 Show all reviews
I strongly dislike this. It smells like a soapy chemical like one would expect to find on dryer sheets. I could see it on a baby, as it does have that sort of powdery smell, but no thanks for me.
16th February, 2009
Sexy or what!! this ones damn cool!! and by no means it's feminine..i mean ladies can wear it, but so cud a guy carry it off easy! the way it makes me feel is -> "smiling fresh"! damn good stuff! a must try for everyone who appreciates fresh, tranparent, uncomplicated version of Musk based scents!! Vijay!! where art thou!!
08th August, 2008
I guess "white" here means "undetectable". I can barely smell this one. Maybe too soft for some people.
31st May, 2008
The scent of a baby... beautiful, pure and clean.... a bit feminine but that is only because of its softness. Indeed a Great White Musk. The first time I wore it, I dreamt that GF was pregnant!
14th April, 2008

Add your review of White Musk

Shop for White Musk products online

Shop for White Musk at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for White Musk

Member images of White Musk

There are no member images of White Musk yet. Why not be the first?