Amandes Orientales

Amandes Orientales information

HouseMontale
PerfumerPierre Montale

About Amandes Orientales

Amandes Orientales is a shared / unisex perfume by Montale. The fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Montale

Amandes Orientales fragrance notes

Reviews of Amandes Orientales

bFlay Show all reviews
Despite it's purported pyramid, this has a synthetic chemical smell with an ammonia undercurrent (possibly the urine others describe). Evokes thoughts of industrial floor stripping solution with a sweet scent added to mask the chemicals. Hardly something to apply to your skin and shockingly bad at the premium price point!
30th March, 2012
Ok, I should like this but for some reason on me this was foul. Bad sample? Just has a horrible urine undertone that throws everything off. I get the vanilla but not the toasted almonds. I was going to order a fresh sample in case that was the problem but see others have had the same experience so I'll have to pass.
23rd April, 2010
When I first apply, I also get, um, urine. After a good long time, that vanishes and I get a perfectly nice, pleasant almond, one that I would normally be pleased to have, since some other almond fragrances have smelled to me like stale nuts and this is nice and fresh. But it's not delightful enough to get me past the beginning.

05th November, 2008
I need to give this another go, smells like Elmer's glue to me. Or that Ross Mucilage brownish colored syrup paste we used in old school.
03rd July, 2008
Oh how I was prepared to love this fragrance. The notes of vanilla and almond are two of my favorites. Unfortunately, this juice goes from bad to worse on my skin. It starts off bitter and cloyingly sweet at the same time (as if someone had added cups and cups of sugar to a burned and ruined pudding), and then progresses quickly to the smell of concentrated urine! We're talking nursing home here! I know this is not what others are smelling (obviously), and so I've tried this fragrance repeatedly with the hope that my nervous system would "reassign" how this fragrance registers in brain. Alas, it's not to be...I still get wet diapers.
11th June, 2008
A luverly amaretto-esque gourmand, with a sweet vanilla to cut the almond notes. I would like it even better had it some spice (some cinnamon, perhaps, or clove), but it's still a damn interesting Montale. Thumbs up, though I likely will save my pennies for Black Aoud.
07th January, 2008

Add your review of Amandes Orientales

Shop for Amandes Orientales products online

Shop for Amandes Orientales at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Amandes Orientales

Member images of Amandes Orientales

There are no member images of Amandes Orientales yet. Why not be the first?