Geisha Noire
by Aroma M

Geisha Noire information

HouseAroma M

About Geisha Noire

Geisha Noire is a feminine perfume by Aroma M.

Reviews of Geisha Noire

This is for the Oil formulation. Oils on my skin, take a little more time to develop, and tend to project a sort of halo-ed aura. This gem is no different.
There is a mild Citrus start. Then a move to a Vanilla Tonka that is countered again by a Salt Breeze Ambergris . A Sandalwood base hints of Incense.
The whole effect, indeed, has the Ambery Halo-Glow of a Sandalwood box lined with a whisper of something weedy like Patch to counter the Amber.The Citrus enters gain and the Ambergris puffs up each ingredient to add depth and breadth. A crescendo is reached which is like a fourth dimension. I expect that is the action of the Ambergris. Powdery Feminine finish similar to
Miller Harris Fleur Oriental.
16th November, 2016 (last edited: 24th May, 2017)
This is gorgeous. I bought a sample, loved it, and now have a full bottle of the oil. To me, the amber is quite sharp when it first goes on, but it quickly settles and the sandalwood starts to shine through. Two hours on, it settles in to a gorgeous, soft, warm spice - almost velvety in some ways. For some reason I get an almost frankincense like whiff from this, even though it's not listed in the ingredients - it reminds me a little bit of the incense from church, only not as sharp. A few more hours and I get soft, creamy spiced vanilla, with a touch of smoke - this is simply a lovely, soft, warm, spicy, inviting scent. I keep getting gorgeous wafts of it, and I can't stop smelling my arm! It lasts well too - I put this on 8 hours ago and I'm still getting lovely soft wafts. Beautiful!
23rd July, 2016
This is described as linear, but I don't experience it that way. The opening is a little harsh, not at all what the experience turns out to be, which is a lovely, dry, ambery goodness that subtly evolves over time, becoming a little more feminine as it goes. There's even a faintly floral note that emerges shyly after an hour or so. It's a scent that just gets better and better as it develops. Definitely on my wish list.
05th November, 2015
A very simple scent – uncomplicated and linear – that deserves consideration for those looking for an interesting amber fragrance. The amber is obvious, semi-sweet, clean (no powder) and a bit sharp; the sandalwood and tonka bean provide support and depth for the dominant amber, but I can’t separate them out of the combination. I would for sure classify this as an amber fragrance.

“Noir” it is!… but “Geisha”? …

It’s a stretch for me to think of this as a women’s fragrance… It’s definitely unisex … masculine, even. Relatively decent projection and longevity. Very interesting and enjoyable.
21st February, 2014
Amber, sandalwood and incense. It is really nice but shouldn't it be Samurai Brown? Amber and sandalwood lover men should try that.
10th September, 2008
Beautiful dark amber. This is a perfect oil for those crisp fall/winter days. It definately has an edge, no powder in sight, and it just smells divine. Another winner from Maria McElroy.
09th November, 2007

Add your review of Geisha Noire

Shop for Geisha Noire products online

Shop for Geisha Noire at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Geisha Noire

Member images of Geisha Noire

There are no member images of Geisha Noire yet. Why not be the first?