Geisha Rouge
by Aroma M

Geisha Rouge information

HouseAroma M

About Geisha Rouge

Geisha Rouge is a feminine perfume by Aroma M.

Reviews of Geisha Rouge

The opening is quite medicinal & a little "off" to my nose, but thankfully this accord burns off quickly, allowing cinnamon & a liqorice-like note to come to the fore. Over the first hour, it all sweetens up with vanilla & a whiff of tobacco. The projection is low, & it slowly fades from there, pretty much disappearing after four hours.
l was interested in this one because it is apparently composed of notes traditionally used in Japanese incense. lt did not really say "incense" to me though, & although the cinnamon note is nice & warming on a cold day, l find the scent rather weak & short-lived overall.
This review is for the EDP.
23rd January, 2013
Simply yummy! One of the perfumes that I get the most compliments when I wear it. Carnation with cinnamon sweetness and warmth. The warmth is increased since this is an oil. I can wear this all year. I miss it and I think I need another bottle!
15th September, 2010
Save yourself some money and purchase some cinnamon oil from you local supermarket. Mix in some industrial bathroom freshener. Voila!
06th May, 2009
The opening notes of this one smelled horrible on me. There was a touch of public restroom scent, complete with the person who missed the porcelain. Then it dried down to a soft, spicy cinnamon. The Big Red gum edge never quite went away, but it was a pleasant, warm mix of tonka and cinnamon and possibly tobacco.

Still, I don't like the end enough to wait through the dreadful opening.
03rd May, 2007
This was an interesting scent, at first it started with the exact scent of tiger balm. It mellowed a little within a few minutes, losing the medicinal scent, but while the combination of licorice and spices is interesting and a not unpleasant smell, it's quite definitely not something that I want to smell like.
14th March, 2007

Add your review of Geisha Rouge

Shop for Geisha Rouge products online

Shop for Geisha Rouge at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Geisha Rouge

Member images of Geisha Rouge

There are no member images of Geisha Rouge yet. Why not be the first?