Aqua Colonia Santal
    by Florascent

Average Rating:

Aqua Colonia Santal information

Aqua Colonia Santal is a men's fragrance by Florascent.

Reviews of Aqua Colonia Santal

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral3 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

bFlay's avatar

I actually enjoy this fragrance with its' rich gourmand spices, notably clove and cinnamon, but also mace and a bare hint of ginger and pink peppercorns...quite nice. Unfortunately this breaks down very quickly (less than 3 hours) and becomes very powdery sweet but stale in the way of fabrics in a room where incense is frequently burned. I don't get sandalwood at all... Not a bad scent, just unremarkable and disappointing with its' poor longevity. Definitely has its' uses though if you want to punch up another gourmand fragrance or desire a pleasant scent that wears off quickly...allows for something else to be worn later in the day perhaps.

05 April, 2014

cello's avatar

This opens with a flourish of spices, most notably clove, rounded with a hint of cinnamon. It reminds me of my scent memory of Old Spice, which my father wore, although I've not smelled that in years. There is a floral heart, again, done in fairly mainstream masculine style, with a blend of notes that smell of rose and jasmine. And, finally, the standard soft woody close. Pretty standard formula which is very pleasant.

What you don't get here is a ton of sandalwood, so if that is what you are looking for, you may be disappointed, as I was. But my expectations may have gotten in the way, because overall, this fragrance hit it's marks and was pleasant throughout.

24 September, 2011

odysseusm's avatar

Notes: spices, rose, jasmine, davana, sandalwood
    This should be more. It is quite a spice chest (cinnamon, clove, nutmeg), and it is dry and attractive. The sandalwood is its downfall. Sure, there are woody notes here but I don't think they are the creamy and deep notes which good sandalwood should present. I find this to be a spicy scent with a hint of wood.

27 April, 2010