Aqua Colonia Du Soleil
    by Florascent

Average Rating:

Aqua Colonia Du Soleil information

Aqua Colonia Du Soleil is a men's fragrance by Florascent.

Reviews of Aqua Colonia Du Soleil

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral3 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

odysseusm's avatar

I had high hopes for this one - it is supposed to deliver a 'garrigue' vibe. The idea of a resinous, herbal, warm-earth breeze is very appealing to me. This scent falls short of that ideal. It is a light (very light) herbal scent... and that's about it.
    The herbal notes are either 'refined', 'restrained', or barely existent (depending on one's point of view). The character of the scent is translucent and dry (which is good) but it lacks any sort of distinctive presence (not so good). A clean, refreshing sort of scent which is pleasant but perhaps not worth the expense.

27th April, 2010

SirSlarty's avatar

I put this on and didn't even look at the label. I first thought, "huh, what a nice aquatic". I can smell sage and... hey wait where'd it go? Oh there it is, citrus and aromatics... and aw it ran away again. Come back you!

11th November, 2008

Aiona's avatar

I was told that fragrances by Florascent "come and go." But this pretty much stayed the same all day for me. It started out like dried orange peel and wormwood or rosemary or sage (like what I think I smell in Yatagan). And it ended with dried orange peel and wormwood or rosemary or sage. It's a very aromatic scent, with a little bit of citrus.

26th July, 2008