Aqua Colonia Du Soleil
by Florascent

Aqua Colonia Du Soleil information

HouseFlorascent

About Aqua Colonia Du Soleil

Aqua Colonia Du Soleil is a masculine fragrance by Florascent.

Reviews of Aqua Colonia Du Soleil

I had high hopes for this one - it is supposed to deliver a 'garrigue' vibe. The idea of a resinous, herbal, warm-earth breeze is very appealing to me. This scent falls short of that ideal. It is a light (very light) herbal scent... and that's about it.
The herbal notes are either 'refined', 'restrained', or barely existent (depending on one's point of view). The character of the scent is translucent and dry (which is good) but it lacks any sort of distinctive presence (not so good). A clean, refreshing sort of scent which is pleasant but perhaps not worth the expense.
27th April, 2010
I put this on and didn't even look at the label. I first thought, "huh, what a nice aquatic". I can smell sage and... hey wait where'd it go? Oh there it is, citrus and aromatics... and aw it ran away again. Come back you!
11th November, 2008
Aiona Show all reviews
I was told that fragrances by Florascent "come and go." But this pretty much stayed the same all day for me. It started out like dried orange peel and wormwood or rosemary or sage (like what I think I smell in Yatagan). And it ended with dried orange peel and wormwood or rosemary or sage. It's a very aromatic scent, with a little bit of citrus.
26th July, 2008

Add your review of Aqua Colonia Du Soleil

Shop for Aqua Colonia Du Soleil products online

Search Amazon for Aqua Colonia Du Soleil

Member images of Aqua Colonia Du Soleil

There are no member images of Aqua Colonia Du Soleil yet. Why not be the first?