Belle Epoque (2000)

Average Rating:

Belle Epoque information

Belle Epoque is a women's fragrance by Knize. The scent was launched in 2000

Reviews of Belle Epoque

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

DawnLady's avatar

This is just lovely. A fruity floral that has a gentle, elegant, classy presence without being sickly sweet or cloying, and has good staying power. At first I am mainly aware of the fruit, particularly peach and pear, and then it gradually becomes more floral. I seem to detect violets, which is strange because I usually detest violets, but this is so subtle and well blended that it really works for me. A world apart from a lot of the modern mass-produced fruity floral scents which are pretty but have little character and even less longevity. I got a sample of the EDT and loved it so much that I instantly ordered a bottle of the EDP. I think that the EDP is worth the extra cost, because you only need to use a little, and it lasts really well (on me at least). This is the most expensive perfume I have ever bought a full bottle of for myself but I have no regrets - very highly recommended!

18 November, 2008