Belle Epoque (2000)

Average Rating:

Belle Epoque information

Belle Epoque is a women's fragrance by Knize. The scent was launched in 2000

Reviews of Belle Epoque

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

DawnLady's avatar

This is just lovely. A fruity floral that has a gentle, elegant, classy presence without being sickly sweet or cloying, and has good staying power. At first I am mainly aware of the fruit, particularly peach and pear, and then it gradually becomes more floral. I seem to detect violets, which is strange because I usually detest violets, but this is so subtle and well blended that it really works for me. A world apart from a lot of the modern mass-produced fruity floral scents which are pretty but have little character and even less longevity. I got a sample of the EDT and loved it so much that I instantly ordered a bottle of the EDP. I think that the EDP is worth the extra cost, because you only need to use a little, and it lasts really well (on me at least). This is the most expensive perfume I have ever bought a full bottle of for myself but I have no regrets - very highly recommended!

18th November, 2008

Add your review of Belle Epoque

Member images of Belle Epoque

There are no member images of Belle Epoque yet. Why not be the first?