Black Rosette (2005)

Year of Launch2005

HouseStrange Invisible Perfumes
PerfumerAlexandra Balahoutis

About Black Rosette

Black Rosette is a shared / unisex perfume by Strange Invisible Perfumes. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alexandra Balahoutis

Black Rosette fragrance notes

Reviews of Black Rosette

Once the top notes faded the dry down was astonishing to me. It's lasted over 6 hours so far today on my skin.

It's just a bit too pricey for me at $1,230/oz ($307.30/ 0.25 oz with CA tax no shipping.) It's only sold as a pure parfum but still out of my ballpark.

I would buy anything that's similar if it were more reasonably priced but I haven't found anything even close.

Cheers!
03rd October, 2010
Black Rosette starts off sharp and bitter but soon develops into exactly what one would expect from reading the notes listed. Long ago I had a scented leather rose that smelled just like this minus the mint. Like nothing else in my collection.
04th August, 2010
Black Rosette smells like Bandit's little sister to me. It has a wierd medicinal camphor smell at first but then mellows out quickly and the scent of a soft old leather suitcase gently comes through. I don't think I ever caught a rose note - maybe because it is so expertly blended. Would be interesting on a man, I think.
03rd April, 2008
SniffR Show all reviews
A soothing scent that to me is all tea, smoke and leather, with a wisp of rose popping up now and then. I would definitely consider this a unisex scent. I am in the process of saving up up to buy a bottle, as I find there is a real difference in using perfume made with natural ingredients. From the notes, you would think Bulagari Black is a close match, but that scent is all rubber tires on me. Black Rosette is the way you might smell after spending all night in a tea house somewhere in Central Asis.
28th January, 2007

Add your review of Black Rosette

Shop for Black Rosette products online

Search Amazon for Black Rosette

Member images of Black Rosette

There are no member images of Black Rosette yet. Why not be the first?