Black Rosette (2005)

Based on 12 ratings

Black Rosette Fragrance notes

Black tea, Bulgarian rose, Leather, Spearmint

Black Rosette information

Black Rosette is a unisex fragrance by Strange Invisible Perfumes. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Black Rosette

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

surfpange's avatar

Once the top notes faded the dry down was astonishing to me. It's lasted over 6 hours so far today on my skin.

It's just a bit too pricey for me at $1,230/oz ($307.30/ 0.25 oz with CA tax no shipping.) It's only sold as a pure parfum but still out of my ballpark.

I would buy anything that's similar if it were more reasonably priced but I haven't found anything even close.

Cheers!

03rd October, 2010

Shifty Bat's avatar

Black Rosette starts off sharp and bitter but soon develops into exactly what one would expect from reading the notes listed. Long ago I had a scented leather rose that smelled just like this minus the mint. Like nothing else in my collection.

04th August, 2010

Jemimagold's avatar

Black Rosette smells like Bandit's little sister to me. It has a wierd medicinal camphor smell at first but then mellows out quickly and the scent of a soft old leather suitcase gently comes through. I don't think I ever caught a rose note - maybe because it is so expertly blended. Would be interesting on a man, I think.

03rd April, 2008

SniffR's avatar

A soothing scent that to me is all tea, smoke and leather, with a wisp of rose popping up now and then. I would definitely consider this a unisex scent. I am in the process of saving up up to buy a bottle, as I find there is a real difference in using perfume made with natural ingredients. From the notes, you would think Bulagari Black is a close match, but that scent is all rubber tires on me. Black Rosette is the way you might smell after spending all night in a tea house somewhere in Central Asis.

28th January, 2007