Eau des 4 Reines (2004)
    by L'Occitane

Reviews of Eau des 4 Reines

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.

ebbtide's avatar
    ebbtide

An adequate rose soliflore, with a sharp edge reminiscent of nail polish remover. Lasts decently, with a rather strong sillage. Not powdery or 'old-fashioned'. Since there are so many excellent examples of this type, I hesitate to recommend this one.

I enjoyed the fragrance more when I first bought it; it might have gone off in the bottle and it doesn't smell good now.

05 November, 2012

DonnaMaree's avatar
    DonnaMaree

I first purchased Eau de 4 Reines about 10 years ago. That first experience evokes the
    same feeling today. So clean and fresh and rosy... like walking through a rose garden after a heavy summer downpour. I love this perfume and whilst it is only an eau de toilette, I find myself catching small but pleasant flashes of this wonderful scent 7 or 8 hours into the day.
    Here's to the fabulous 4 .... may you never change.

01st April, 2011

charmian's avatar
    charmian

very very disappointing. basically akin to opening a packet of haribos (kids sweets). but l did buy a "room fragrance" because of the prettily shaped bottle which comes with an old fashioned pump squirter in a little net ( like the prada one).
    will use it in my wardrobes & when it's empty, fill it with something else.

02 December, 2009

varvara's avatar
    varvara

lovely! a very pretty feminine true rose scent without any other flowers. sillage is minimal as is the lasting power. a bit pricey for the quality but it is pretty.

02 May, 2009

Peachlove's avatar
    Peachlove

A very pretty and light rose scent that is like a true, delicate rose. Minimal staying power however. Reminds me of a more one-dimensional version of the new Chloe scent.

09 November, 2008

Tovah's avatar
    Tovah

Eau des 4 Reines sounds so regal and formal that I expected this to be a sort of new Nahema. Not so! This is a bright, fresh rose with fruity undertones. This is unmistakably a rose perfume, but the tea, mandarin, and blackberry in the blend provide a take on rose that I've seen before only in the great Rosines. I honestly prefer Eau des 4 Reines to Roseberry!

I have the edt and the lasting power is shameful. I can smell it for all of a minute, and then it completely disappears. I look forward to trying this in edp, because it's such a beautiful fragrance. If the edp doesn't last, I'll surely buy the bath products so that I can layer for better lasting power...

Even though this scent is fresh and lively, I like to wear it at night, and to spray my bedsheets with it. It's a lazy romantic kind of fragrance that smells warm and sweet.

07 December, 2006