Green Tea
by L'Occitane

Green Tea information

HouseL'Occitane

About Green Tea

Green Tea is a shared / unisex perfume by L'Occitane.

Reviews of Green Tea

I'm giving the solid version of this a thumbs up--the spray reminds me of a harsh sort of room fragrance and does not balance the tea and citrus all that well.

Occitane's take is a bright, citrusy green tea scent with a little bit of sweet floral tucked into the background. Bulgari's Au The Vert is a more complex scent--it's a more striking composition than this--but it's also colder and more austere. This is like a gin and tonic on a hot summer day: refreshing and just interesting enough. Good for a beach holiday--or for imagining oneself on a beach holiday while toiling at the office.
12th July, 2010
Omg the worst version of green tea interpretation EVER!. It smells nasty like the effect whisky has on your nose. I'm very happy that the spray nozzle broke so that I'm not tempted to finish the bottle up by using it as toilet spray because it is very long lasting. I bought it 5 years ago and it has taken it this long to get to 1 cm left in the bottle because me and my mum dislike it so much.
21st May, 2009
This is truly a beautiful fragrance. Very, very romantic. You can smell the green tea from the beginning to the end. Last long and it's remarkably beautiful.
19th November, 2008 (last edited: 15th September, 2014)
Boring green tea again? when i first used elizabeth ardens's green tea i have enjoyed its freshness. But that was before a thousand green tea scents and popularization of the iced green tea drinks. Now if i have to choose a tea from L'Occitane, i would prefer her "white tea" sister instead.
01st July, 2008
I'd agree with the previous reviewer regarding this being a stronger scent than Bvlgari's rendition. To me this is the more citrusy and bright sibling of Bvlgari's slightly darker Green Tea, while being more potent. This may also have a good bit to do with the longer spray which I find to be a pros on L'Occitane products in general. While being bitter I do find this to be quite sweet, and used in moderation this can be quite nice. I do like the solid perfume version better as the top citrus notes on this actually lasts, which IMHO provides better balance.
27th January, 2007
Love this but my sister keeps taking my supplies. Its the only perfume she wears. Bitter not sweet, clean, fresh, cool for an Australian summer, uplifting. Lasts longer and stronger than Bulgari's Au The Vert.
24th August, 2006 (last edited: 17th November, 2012)

Add your review of Green Tea

Shop for Green Tea products online

Search Amazon for Green Tea

Member images of Green Tea

There are no member images of Green Tea yet. Why not be the first?