Green Tea
    by L'Occitane

Reviews of Green Tea

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.

Marcelle's avatar
    Marcelle

I'm giving the solid version of this a thumbs up--the spray reminds me of a harsh sort of room fragrance and does not balance the tea and citrus all that well.

Occitane's take is a bright, citrusy green tea scent with a little bit of sweet floral tucked into the background. Bulgari's Au The Vert is a more complex scent--it's a more striking composition than this--but it's also colder and more austere. This is like a gin and tonic on a hot summer day: refreshing and just interesting enough. Good for a beach holiday--or for imagining oneself on a beach holiday while toiling at the office.

12 July, 2010

falona19's avatar
    falona19

Omg the worst version of green tea interpretation EVER!. It smells nasty like the effect whisky has on your nose. I'm very happy that the spray nozzle broke so that I'm not tempted to finish the bottle up by using it as toilet spray because it is very long lasting. I bought it 5 years ago and it has taken it this long to get to 1 cm left in the bottle because me and my mum dislike it so much.

21st May, 2009

the reaper's avatar
    the reaper
    Venezuela Venezuela

This is truly a beautiful fragrance. Very, very romantic. You can smell the green tea from the beginning to the end. Last long and it's remarkably beautiful. Perfect for the man who wants to show his romantic and poetic side.

19 November, 2008

taliaseki's avatar
    taliaseki
    Turkey Turkey

Boring green tea again? when i first used elizabeth ardens's green tea i have enjoyed its freshness. But that was before a thousand green tea scents and popularization of the iced green tea drinks. Now if i have to choose a tea from L'Occitane, i would prefer her "white tea" sister instead.

01st July, 2008

kanaires's avatar
    kanaires

I'd agree with the previous reviewer regarding this being a stronger scent than Bvlgari's rendition. To me this is the more citrusy and bright sibling of Bvlgari's slightly darker Green Tea, while being more potent. This may also have a good bit to do with the longer spray which I find to be a pros on L'Occitane products in general. While being bitter I do find this to be quite sweet, and used in moderation this can be quite nice. I do like the solid perfume version better as the top citrus notes on this actually lasts, which IMHO provides better balance.

27 January, 2007

rubyred's avatar
    rubyred

Love this but my sister keeps taking my supplies. Its the only perfume she wears. Bitter not sweet, clean, fresh, cool for an Australian summer, uplifting. Lasts longer and stronger than Bulgari's Au The Vert.

24 August, 2006 (Last Edited: 17 November, 2012)

Add your review of Green Tea