Thé Vert A La Menthe / Green Tea with Mint
    by L'Occitane

Average Rating: 3

Based on 24 ratings

Thé Vert A La Menthe / Green Tea with Mint information

Thé Vert A La Menthe / Green Tea with Mint is a unisex fragrance by L'Occitane.

Reviews of Thé Vert A La Menthe / Green Tea with Mint

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Mario Justiniani's avatar

Cuba Cuba

I owned this for 15 minutes and then went back to the store where I traded it for L'Occitane Vetiver. A happy ending to the story. This is a fair scent but tries too hard to be bubbly.
    Check it out.

17th April, 2007 (Last Edited: 25th January, 2012)

kanaires's avatar

To me a enhaced version of the original green tea which I find somewhat cloying. The original is Moroccan mint green tea without the mint, which has a minute citrus note that doesn't fully balance out the sweetness. This to me impressionistically resembles FRESH green tea, as just harvested teas under 3 months of age sometimes does contain a light minty note. This is still green tea with a high dosage of mint and sugar, and can still be cloying especially on blotter or used as a room spray, but on skin the sweetness distributes and is tamed, and only gets sweeter as the base note musks starts to reveal. I find this fragrance to make me more awake, so definitely not a pillowcase but a stay-up fragrance.

27th January, 2007