Verbena Harvest
    by L'Occitane

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 18 ratings

Verbena Harvest information

Verbena Harvest is a unisex fragrance by L'Occitane.

Reviews of Verbena Harvest

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.

loveless's avatar

Taiwan Taiwan

My friend loves the limited summer edition (Verbena Sole) and she bought a bottle. On first sniff Nestlé Lemon Tea instantly came to my mind.

Not a bad smell, really, just, very lemon tea. The sweetness is much stronger than the original Verbena, and i wonder if I'll get tired of the scent when i smell too much of it.

20th November, 2011

JimHeckel's avatar

Okay...I honestly tried to love this one, but just couldn't. The lemonsmell is like swimming in bathroom cleaner, and it burns my skin to boot. I got it because the boutique I went to was out of Caswell Massey's Number Six, so I got this instead. Bad move. Back to the Six I go, to stay this time.

13th September, 2009

Elf's avatar

Oh, how I love this! In Florida during the hot season, it really gives one a lift, and keeps one cheerful and energized. My sisters and my mother wear this now, too. We really got hooked. Sort of discordant in the cold moutains where I usually live, though. Prefer oriental scents there.

01st June, 2006