Tommy Bahama for Men (2005)
    by Tommy Bahama

Shop for Tommy Bahama for Men products online

50ml Cologne
    100ml Cologne
    100ml Cologne

Reviews of Tommy Bahama for Men

Showing 1 to 6 of 49 reviews.

Archer51's avatar
    Archer51

My lady got me this fragrance as a gift and it is a great spicy woody scent. I wear if mainly during nights or cooler weather. It reminds me of sandalwood soap and is a great edition to a starting collection for a dark bold scent!

15 March, 2014

rbaker's avatar
    rbaker

The opening is a delight: bergamot, coriander and ginger mix with an amber note; the latter being unusually light and not harsh. In he drydown a light peppery spice impression adds a richer tone. Whilst this has touches of oriental depth, it retains a lighter and fresher note that gives this composition an ideal balance. Well well blended and original in its conception and execution. Quite good silage and projection with fours hours of longevity. A great scent for summer days that are a bit cooler.

07 January, 2014

Tony T's avatar
    Tony T

i smell more gucci pour homme then anything. albeit lighter and easier to wear in nicer weather than gph. great cheap scent.

05 March, 2013

charger's avatar
    charger

Top notes of sweet, spiced rum, pepper and smooth incense. What this settles into smells exactly like spiced rum and Dr. Pepper. It even has the sweet and fizzy pop of a can of Dr. Pepper being opened. I know you are asking yourself why you would want to smell like soda, but it is quite nice.

As it dries down I still get the rummy soda, with a hint of leather and pepper that just plain smells great. This has the notes that I like in a winter scent, but it is mild enough to wear year round I think. Also it can be picked up quite cheaply, so ther eis no excuse not to have this on hand.

03 December, 2012

loveisintheair's avatar
    loveisintheair

I must admit I am one who is influenced to a certain extent by reviews. I smelled Terre D"Hermes a few times and loved it. Read that Tommy Bahama was to a certain extent a ringer for this. Figured I could not go wrong in buying it. Well I would leave the glowing terms and the finite breakdown of the pyramid to the experts. All I wish to say is, this is a really really beautiful scent and I would not be buying Terre D'Hermes as I now have this. It is almost addictive. My purchase came a few hours ago and I am smelling myself continuously.

20th November, 2012

PerfumeCollector's avatar
    PerfumeCollector

Tobacco leaf dominates this perfume from the get go. It opens peppery/spicy and very smoothly turns into this woody/leathery drydown that reminds me a lot of Dirty English and Terre d'Hermes. I can not really define an opening/heart/basnotes in this perfume, it is not linear, but I can not detect "stages", it moves smoothly and seamless from the beguinning to the end, wich to me is the signature of a well done fragrance.
    After the spicy tobacco leaf start to subside, the tobacco leaf, along with the patchouli (maybe a hint of vetiver too) creates this woody note that leans toward leather that is magnificent. The amber gives some sweetness that cuts the dryness of the tobacco/leather note so it is not too harsh.
    A truly delightfull scent with decent longevity.

15 July, 2012