Tommy Bahama for Men (2005)
by Tommy Bahama

Tommy Bahama for Men information

Year of Launch2005

HouseTommy Bahama

About Tommy Bahama for Men

Tommy Bahama for Men is a masculine fragrance by Tommy Bahama. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Tommy Bahama for Men

This is a decent lasting wood scent. It's a little boozy in the opening but that disappears quickly. The pepper makes it smell a little like pencil shavings. The amber and musk warm it up. It has good longevity on my skin but it's not overpowering. I think it can be used year round and is very comfortable and casual.
23rd November, 2014
My lady got me this fragrance as a gift and it is a great spicy woody scent. I wear if mainly during nights or cooler weather. It reminds me of sandalwood soap and is a great edition to a starting collection for a dark bold scent!
15th March, 2014
The opening is a delight: bergamot, coriander and ginger mix with an amber note; the latter being unusually light and not harsh. In he drydown a light peppery spice impression adds a richer tone. Whilst this has touches of oriental depth, it retains a lighter and fresher note that gives this composition an ideal balance. Well well blended and original in its conception and execution. Quite good silage and projection with fours hours of longevity. A great scent for summer days that are a bit cooler.
07th January, 2014
Tony T Show all reviews
i smell more gucci pour homme then anything. albeit lighter and easier to wear in nicer weather than gph. great cheap scent.
05th March, 2013
Top notes of sweet, spiced rum, pepper and smooth incense. What this settles into smells exactly like spiced rum and Dr. Pepper. It even has the sweet and fizzy pop of a can of Dr. Pepper being opened. I know you are asking yourself why you would want to smell like soda, but it is quite nice.

As it dries down I still get the rummy soda, with a hint of leather and pepper that just plain smells great. This has the notes that I like in a winter scent, but it is mild enough to wear year round I think. Also it can be picked up quite cheaply, so ther eis no excuse not to have this on hand.
03rd December, 2012
I must admit I am one who is influenced to a certain extent by reviews. I smelled Terre D"Hermes a few times and loved it. Read that Tommy Bahama was to a certain extent a ringer for this. Figured I could not go wrong in buying it. Well I would leave the glowing terms and the finite breakdown of the pyramid to the experts. All I wish to say is, this is a really really beautiful scent and I would not be buying Terre D'Hermes as I now have this. It is almost addictive. My purchase came a few hours ago and I am smelling myself continuously.
20th November, 2012

Add your review of Tommy Bahama for Men

Shop for Tommy Bahama for Men products online

Shop for Tommy Bahama for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tommy Bahama for Men

Member images of Tommy Bahama for Men

There are no member images of Tommy Bahama for Men yet. Why not be the first?