Fishbone Man (2005)

Year of Launch2005

HouseFishbone
Parent CompanyMäurer & Wirtz

About Fishbone Man

Fishbone Man is a masculine fragrance by Fishbone. The scent was launched in 2005

Fishbone Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Fishbone Man

A warm-spicy classic light elegant fougere. Under my vulgar nose Fishbone for man (especially in the top phase) is simply one of the closest things to vintage Nino Cerruti (which is more floral and structured). An extremely spicy-watery (lot of cinnamon, citrus, aromatics and woodsy cardamomish synth musks) classy take on fluidy-virile lavender (supported by musks, "liquid-peppery" spices, piquant-tasty spices and warm synth ambergris). Spices, florals (geranium as well?) and tart fruits provide a sharp melancholic vibe. The general atmosphere is surely restrained, confident and masculine. I get surely rose, a musky romantic spicy-green rose conjuring me vaguely the (more modern and poetic) rose-rendition in Francis Kurkdjian Lumiere Noir Pour Homme. I detect that lavender/cardamom/fir resins/conifers-centered familiar accord we pick up back in several old-school fougeres a la Rockford, Henry Cottons, several Penhaligon's or Trussardi Action (I detect several Givenchy Insense's nuances as well). Patchouli utterly darkens the juice providing a bolder-warmer twist. Dry down is warm (with an ostensibly organic warm-salty-man-skin-effect) and decidedly synthetic (synth "confident" ambergris) but still pleasant. Faint duration on my sucking skin.
07th April, 2017
I disagree entirely with PigeonMurderer on this one.

This is a very simple blend, based around caramom and grapefruit.
The simplicity of this fragrance is its beauty.Great for Summer daytime wear.
I have received more compliments wearing this than any other fragrance !!!
I´m pretty sure the directory has listed the wrong notes for this fragrance.
This is exactly the same fragrance as Marrakesh Tales, (re-issued under a different name).
Well worth tracking down.
5 STARS*****
18th May, 2011
Ouch. I hate to put anything down, I really do, but sometimes I don`t have any choice....

a) Horrible bottle to start with
b) Absolutely terrible, run of the mill woody citrus fragrance which is dead boring
c) Those notes are a hoax, as they actually sound very interesting
13th September, 2008

Add your review of Fishbone Man

Shop for Fishbone Man products online

Search Amazon for Fishbone Man

Member images of Fishbone Man

There are no member images of Fishbone Man yet. Why not be the first?