Jasmine (200)

Jasmine Fragrance notes

Sicilian night blooming jasmine, Absolute jasmine, Petitgrain

Shop for Jasmine products online

Reviews of Jasmine

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Possum-Pie's avatar
    Possum-Pie

A very clear presentation, somewhat linear of Jasmine. It is beautiful and has a hint of Perhaps...Honeysuckle? BUT it is not really unisex, a classic female fragrance. I gave it to my wife who fell in love with it. She says it has no longevity for her, but I smell it for 3 hours or so.

10th September, 2012

foetidus

As the others have said, this is a soft, pure, simple, non-indolic presentation of the jasmine note. Itís beautiful and endearing in its green-jasmine simplicity. I donít smell any other floral note, but I do find a petitgrain note in the background. Soft sillage and good longevity: Keiko Mecheriís Jasmine is a lovely, lovely solo floral fragrance Ė a clear and unadulterated presentation of this excellent floral note.

21st April, 2010

Aznavour's avatar
    Aznavour

This isn't the HG jasmine scent for me either, but still, it's lovely: astonishing verisimilitude in the opening, then a sweet, gourmand-y drydown -- maybe this is the 'tea' thing others are smelling (if it's jasmine tea, it's tea with a lot of sugar and milk). I hated it at first, but there's a warmth to it that has grown on me. It holds on to enough the floral of the opening, but loses any hint of green. Would probably be too sticky in warm weather.

Sillage is decent, longevity same.

17 February, 2009

L'Aventurier's avatar
    L'Aventurier

Like others have said, this is predominantly jasmine. "Jasmine" by KM is a very simple, minimalistic scent. (I also get a little bit of honeysuckle sweetness like other reviewers here have mentioned). This fragrance starts out smelling much like the jasmine you would find in jasmine green tea, then dries down to a powdery, feminine jasmine. A little too feminine for me to pull off... Nice though - wouldnít mind this on a girl.

If you're looking for a "jasmine and green tea" scent, try "The pour un Ete" by L'artisan parfumeur - it's not quite the same as sniffing some organic loose leaf jasmine tea, but it's as close as I've gotten so far.

7.5/10

06 December, 2008

SirSlarty's avatar
    SirSlarty

This smells like jasmine alright! Also a bit like gardenia. Definitely a feminine floral with a touch of sweetness and fruitiness.

05 October, 2008

ubuandibeme's avatar
    ubuandibeme

Keiko Mecheri's take on Jasmine is very, very green. The first flower note I actually smell when spritzing this scent is honeysuckle! I do get some tiny bit of jasmine, but the tone is overwhelmingly green. Reminds me of Gucci's Envy Me (the pink one). Petitgrain comes through minimally as a woody base - but still extremely green! I wore this for about two weeks and never received a compliment, nor any inquiries...most importantly, I didn't really enjoy it. Sadly, this jasmine leaves me flat.

07 November, 2007