White Petals (2000)

Based on 12 ratings

White Petals Fragrance notes

White flowers bouquet, Hesperides, Mysore sandalwood, Powdery musk

White Petals information

White Petals is a unisex fragrance by Keiko Mecheri. The scent was launched in 2000

Reviews of White Petals

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Darvant's avatar

Easy feminine, a bit shy, natural and white by floral petals and  soft woods.  The base is musky (i don't smell it powdery), the beginning is barely citrusy, floral and fresh. A slightly lemony and floral spark circles around for a few time and with a faint projection. Frankly this juice smells pleasant but too easy and simple for my olfactory exigences. It did't impress me so much. I will pass by.

23 September, 2012

SirSlarty's avatar

A pleasant fresh floral to brighten the mood on a cool, crisp spring day. A bit woody and powdery.

31st October, 2008

ubuandibeme's avatar

Breathtakingly feminine! An absolutely gorgeous soft white floral blend! Not cloying whatsoever. Fresh, powdery, soft, very wearable for most any occasion or season. Comes off slightly oriental for me, exquisitely blended! I might even say the powdery musk contains a form of iris. This one's going on my wish list for sure!

25 December, 2007