Peau de Pêche (2000)

Peau de Pêche information

Year of Launch2000

HouseKeiko Mecheri

About Peau de Pêche

Peau de Pêche is a shared / unisex perfume by Keiko Mecheri. The scent was launched in 2000

Peau de Pêche fragrance notes

Reviews of Peau de Pêche

Genre: Fruit

This is a remarkably accurate and literal rendition of fresh peaches. It’s surprisingly natural to my nose and makes a simple, cheerful, and refreshing scent for casual wear in warm weather. Superior, by the way, to the much more costly Flower of Immortality from By Kilian.
23rd June, 2014
Likeable, friendly, easy-to-wear peach-sandalwood. The orris and sandalwood don't make it powdery as much as kind of opaque and full. It's not overbearingly fruity or peachy. doesn't get high or shrill, stays very mid-tone. This strikes me as versatile, and easy to adapt for many different type of wearers and places.
The combination of peach and sandalwood made it kind of unique to me, as it didn't fall into a category to my nose, and it took several tries to see if I liked that amorphous, easy going, vaguely peachy wooded roundness. I was having mental problems with its lack of distinctness, of what was to me an undefinableness. Then I wondered "What's my problem, do I like it or not?", decided I did, and now I'm fine. :-)
15th July, 2012
The ideal peach fragrance. Natural, transparant, fresh. A good peach is hard to find -so don't look any further - get Peau de Peche. Fantastic staying-power, too.
11th September, 2010
Lovely. Smells like the outside of a perfect, ripe peach, and the drydown has impressive longevity as a pleasant, peachy skin scent. I'm not at all a fan of sweet, fruity fragrances, but this is subtle and very nice.

Unfortunately, it doesn't have much projection; you'll have to be looking for a subtle scent. Don't overspray to try to amp up the effect, or you'll discover that Peau de Peche is more solid than its stealthy impression lets on. Too much can be cloying without smelling overtly powerful.
17th March, 2010 (last edited: 10th February, 2012)
Dang. I'm really starting to wonder if I might be anosmic to a particular range of peachy/milky notes, maybe undecalactone. (Could that be why Mitsouko is so irretrievably bitter on me, while I simply can't smell Chant d'Aromes at all?) Anyway, this goes on with a lovely burst of not-too-sweet peach. I love it, and I have a feeling that creamy orris is doing great things with sandlewood at the bottom, but this simply disappears on me within minutes and no amount of huffing my wrist will let me get a real sense of it. I used up my sample in one day and still don't really know what this smells like. I really envy those of you for whom this works.
19th August, 2009
It's pale peach at first, not too juicy but absolutely real, then morphs into a sheer peachy sandalwood. Quite charming and dreamy; reminds me of Kay Nielsen drawings of fairytale princesses.
24th July, 2009

Add your review of Peau de Pêche

Shop for Peau de Pêche products online

Shop for Peau de Pêche at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Peau de Pêche

Member images of Peau de Pêche

There are no member images of Peau de Pêche yet. Why not be the first?