Passiflora (2000)

Passiflora information

Year of Launch2000

HouseKeiko Mecheri

About Passiflora

Passiflora is a shared / unisex perfume by Keiko Mecheri. The scent was launched in 2000

Passiflora fragrance notes

Reviews of Passiflora

kankri Show all reviews
Very musky, it tickles my nose. Passiflora starts off with a fruity burst, lots of passionfruit, mango on the edge, litchi sweetness saturated throughout. However, the floral notes start off very strong on me, and only seem to intensify as I wear it. The originally individually identifiable fruit notes quickly fades (as in a few minutes) and blends together into a strange, generic mish-mash of "tropical fruit". At this point I cannot say this smells like any natural fruit I have ever smelled, more like some poor facsimile I'd find in a cheap shampoo or body spray.

In the end, this smells like generic flowers mixed with generic fruit (mostly unnameable, maybe some oranges), with a definite emphasis on the flowers over the fruit. It is strong but has poor sillage; it sits very close to the skin. This is nothing special and definitely not worth the price.
05th January, 2013

A tropical fruity / floral… Passiflora combines the passionflower and the essences of tropical fruit on a base of white musk. It’s nice… a bit edgy, sweet, lively… but I’m afraid that it is a niche fragrance that reminds me a bit too much of some of those Escada tropical summer fragrances. This is a pleasant, enjoyable, easy-wear fragrance, non-synthetic, but I just don’t find it to be niche quality. I think the tropical concept is done better in MPG’s Bahiana, Parfume de Nicolai’s Cococabana, or even in Molinard’s Nirmala…

21st April, 2010
A stinky flower and fruit cocktail, it does have a bit of a booziness to it. It's like someone spilled their martini on me...
05th October, 2008

Add your review of Passiflora

Shop for Passiflora products online

Shop for Passiflora at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Passiflora

Member images of Passiflora

There are no member images of Passiflora yet. Why not be the first?