Passiflora

Passiflora Fragrance notes

Passion flower, Tropical fruity notes, Musk

Shop for Passiflora products online

Reviews of Passiflora

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative 1 Negative Reviews

kankri's avatar
    kankri

Very musky, it tickles my nose. Passiflora starts off with a fruity burst, lots of passionfruit, mango on the edge, litchi sweetness saturated throughout. However, the floral notes start off very strong on me, and only seem to intensify as I wear it. The originally individually identifiable fruit notes quickly fades (as in a few minutes) and blends together into a strange, generic mish-mash of "tropical fruit". At this point I cannot say this smells like any natural fruit I have ever smelled, more like some poor facsimile I'd find in a cheap shampoo or body spray.

In the end, this smells like generic flowers mixed with generic fruit (mostly unnameable, maybe some oranges), with a definite emphasis on the flowers over the fruit. It is strong but has poor sillage; it sits very close to the skin. This is nothing special and definitely not worth the price.

05 January, 2013

foetidus

A tropical fruity / floral… Passiflora combines the passionflower and the essences of tropical fruit on a base of white musk. It’s nice… a bit edgy, sweet, lively… but I’m afraid that it is a niche fragrance that reminds me a bit too much of some of those Escada tropical summer fragrances. This is a pleasant, enjoyable, easy-wear fragrance, non-synthetic, but I just don’t find it to be niche quality. I think the tropical concept is done better in MPG’s Bahiana, Parfume de Nicolai’s Cococabana, or even in Molinard’s Nirmala…

21st April, 2010

SirSlarty's avatar
    SirSlarty

A stinky flower and fruit cocktail, it does have a bit of a booziness to it. It's like someone spilled their martini on me...

05 October, 2008