Wild Berries (2000)

Based on 15 ratings

Wild Berries Fragrance notes

Wild blackcurrant bud, Wild blackberry, Wild strawberry, Musk

Wild Berries information

Wild Berries is a unisex fragrance by Keiko Mecheri. The scent was launched in 2000

Shop for Wild Berries products online

Reviews of Wild Berries

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

finzi's avatar

This is berries, berries, berries all the way down. Keiko Mecheri describe this as a fresh fruity and I think that's accurate. The berries, although sweetly fruity, aren't sickly or thick in the way that Byredo's Pulp is. There's no trace of rotting fruit here, nothing heavy or stifling. There is a slightly woody note as it dries down, but nothing so strong that it ruins those gorgeous berries :-D

I love this perfume, I think it's so pretty, so light, so joyful. If I were to wear a fruity perfume this would be right at the top of the list I think!

11th March, 2012

SirSlarty's avatar

Polished raspberries. Not sweet. Not tart. Just a berry smell. Like candy. Like those Creamsavers candies.

30th October, 2008

ocpyroqueen's avatar

I liked this fragrance somewhat when I first put it on. I didn't get so much a berry smell as a fruity, clean smell. However, the more it settled in, the more I liked it. In the drydown stage, you definitely smell the berries, but thankfully they're not too sweet. Instead, the musk gives them a creaminess, so I pictues a big bowl of mixed berries with whipped cream when I wore this.

19 June, 2007

Add your review of Wild Berries

Search for on eBay United States

Keiko Mecheri 'Wild Berries' Eau De Parfum 2.5oz/75ml
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 1 day
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)