Wild Berries (2000)

Wild Berries information

Year of Launch2000

HouseKeiko Mecheri

About Wild Berries

Wild Berries is a shared / unisex perfume by Keiko Mecheri. The scent was launched in 2000

Reviews of Wild Berries

finzi Show all reviews
This is berries, berries, berries all the way down. Keiko Mecheri describe this as a fresh fruity and I think that's accurate. The berries, although sweetly fruity, aren't sickly or thick in the way that Byredo's Pulp is. There's no trace of rotting fruit here, nothing heavy or stifling. There is a slightly woody note as it dries down, but nothing so strong that it ruins those gorgeous berries :-D

I love this perfume, I think it's so pretty, so light, so joyful. If I were to wear a fruity perfume this would be right at the top of the list I think!
11th March, 2012
Polished raspberries. Not sweet. Not tart. Just a berry smell. Like candy. Like those Creamsavers candies.
30th October, 2008
I liked this fragrance somewhat when I first put it on. I didn't get so much a berry smell as a fruity, clean smell. However, the more it settled in, the more I liked it. In the drydown stage, you definitely smell the berries, but thankfully they're not too sweet. Instead, the musk gives them a creaminess, so I pictues a big bowl of mixed berries with whipped cream when I wore this.
19th June, 2007

Add your review of Wild Berries

Shop for Wild Berries products online

Shop for Wild Berries at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Wild Berries

Member images of Wild Berries

There are no member images of Wild Berries yet. Why not be the first?