Bouquet di Violette (1890)
    by Borsari 1870

• Launched: 1890
    • Type: Shared / Unisex / Unspecified
    • Availability: Discontinued
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Bouquet di Violette Fragrance notes

Violet, Rose, Muguet, Iris, Jasmine, Heliotrope, Hyacinth, Vetiver, Musk, Vanilla

Bouquet di Violette information

Bouquet di Violette is a unisex fragrance by Borsari 1870. The scent was launched in 1890

Reviews of Bouquet di Violette

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

lookingglass's avatar

This is my second favorite pure, true violet, after Serge Lutens Bois de Violet. (I love Apres L'Ondee, but it is in a class of its own...more sweet with the anise...). It is both fresh and green, yet very violety, not too sweet nor too earthy. It is not as complex or deep as the SL, but quite, quite lovely! There are lots of notes listed, but I don't detect them much. There is just enough balance there to keep the violets from getting sour, as they often do on me, that is, if they aren't behaving like bad little gummie bears! I am so sad that this is discontinued! Why, oh why must I fall in love with these unattainables?!

10th April, 2008

lookingglass's avatar

10th April, 2008

DeeOlive's avatar

A poem, a nosegay, a posy... tender violets after a spring rain peeping up from under crisp green leaves; hints of lily of the valley, rose, & hyacinth.

I love this perfume and wear it when I want something soft and delicate to hover around me. This is a scent that matches my cashmere sweaters, with pastel palette tones; an impressionist landscape by Monet.

The long-stemmed crystal-like flask with lavender tassel is lovely as well.

17 November, 2007

tvlampboy's avatar

Painfully strong, spicy notes here -- really too much. Smells almost identical to Halston (Original) for Women -- an acquired taste itself.

07 September, 2006

Add your review of Bouquet di Violette

Search for on eBay United States

Borsari 1870 Borsari Arte *Bouquet Di Violette 1890*EDP
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 22 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)