Bouquet di Violette (1890)
by Borsari 1870

Bouquet di Violette information

Year of Launch1890
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseBorsari 1870

About Bouquet di Violette

Bouquet di Violette is a shared / unisex perfume by Borsari 1870. The scent was launched in 1890

Bouquet di Violette fragrance notes

Reviews of Bouquet di Violette

This is my second favorite pure, true violet, after Serge Lutens Bois de Violet. (I love Apres L'Ondee, but it is in a class of its own...more sweet with the anise...). It is both fresh and green, yet very violety, not too sweet nor too earthy. It is not as complex or deep as the SL, but quite, quite lovely! There are lots of notes listed, but I don't detect them much. There is just enough balance there to keep the violets from getting sour, as they often do on me, that is, if they aren't behaving like bad little gummie bears! I am so sad that this is discontinued! Why, oh why must I fall in love with these unattainables?!
10th April, 2008
10th April, 2008
A poem, a nosegay, a posy... tender violets after a spring rain peeping up from under crisp green leaves; hints of lily of the valley, rose, & hyacinth.

I love this perfume and wear it when I want something soft and delicate to hover around me. This is a scent that matches my cashmere sweaters, with pastel palette tones; an impressionist landscape by Monet.

The long-stemmed crystal-like flask with lavender tassel is lovely as well.
17th November, 2007
Painfully strong, spicy notes here -- really too much. Smells almost identical to Halston (Original) for Women -- an acquired taste itself.
07th September, 2006

Add your review of Bouquet di Violette

Shop for Bouquet di Violette products online

Search Amazon for Bouquet di Violette

Member images of Bouquet di Violette

There are no member images of Bouquet di Violette yet. Why not be the first?

Perfumes launched in the same year as Bouquet di Violette (1890)