Notte Romana (1939)

• Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Notte Romana Fragrance notes

White Lily, Orris, Galbanum, Lotus Flower, Lily Of The Valley, Rose, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Musk

Notte Romana information

Notte Romana is a unisex fragrance by Borsari 1870. The scent was launched in 1939

Reviews of Notte Romana

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

Notte Romana is a rather nice scent except that I dislike the use of galbanum in it. The galbanum in the opening seems to overbalance the florals I totally enjoy the florals and wish I didnt have to smell them under the galbanum. The florals that stand out to me are the lily and the rose. I do not notice any orris in the accord. The dry down is excellent: A very competent sandalwood joined to a nicely sweet tonka bean and musk. The scent is quite light but it has very good longevity. Notte Romana, like most of the Borsari scents I have smelled, presents a genuine Italian elegance in a discreet and refreshing package.

23rd August, 2008

melancholic-botanist's avatar

Poland Poland

It is a very modern scent despite it was created in 1939; light, informal, fresh, transparent, a "blue" scent. White and pink lilies + spices (anise, rosemary) + clover. Similar to L'Eau par Kenzo or the "blue sweater" by S.Rykiel.

04th July, 2007