Ciel d'Été (1959)

Average Rating:

Ciel d'Été information

Ciel d'Été is a women's fragrance by L.T. Piver. The scent was launched in 1959

Reviews of Ciel d'Été

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

MaudenPierresMum's avatar

I remember this particular perfume from a small sample bottle I was handed as a young 15 year old in Adelaide, South Australia. I could never afford a 'real' bottle, but every Saturday morning when I went to Adelaide for a music lesson, I'd drop by David Jones Perfume counter and get a free sample of this gorgeous perfume. I remember it as a green perfume, floral, gardenia and jasmine, violets and sunlight, and I just loved it. I've never had a large bottle... apparently it went off the market as quickly as it came on. It's a wonder it's never been re-issued, especially with 'green' perfumes seemingly everywhere. I've never found one that's as good as Ceil de Ete but there's a few that's close... and I never stop looking.

15th November, 2011

Add your review of Ciel d'Été