Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge (2005)
by Bulgari

Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge information

Year of Launch2005

PerfumerOlivier Polge
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge

Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge is a shared / unisex perfume by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Polge

Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge fragrance notes

Reviews of Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge

Eau Parfumme Eau The Rouge by Bvlgari is absolutely amazing. It is very gentle and calming. At first spray I smell the tea, yes beautiful and wonderful tea. The dry down is a mild fig with walnut and musk. The tea note lasts throughout the day even in the dry down. I could wear it every day.
01st September, 2015
Having tripped over a miniatures gift set of this fragrance in a local charity shop, I'm very pleasantly surprised - I enjoy simple, understated and unisex and this is such a relaxed, easy fragrance I'll be delighted to keep it around. I wasn't expecting the sweetness, but it's well tempered by the tannic edge to the tea and definitely puts the fragrance in the unique and characterful category. Lasting power is, as other reviewers have commented, a flaw.
27th November, 2014
danieq Show all reviews
I find this to be a comfort scent. I enjoy it enough to have purchased a backup bottle. I'm no good with notes, but what I experience here is smooth and comfortable in terms of temperature. This is neither a hot nor a cold scent, it's comfortable. This feels confident just as it is. I often wear this one to bed as it seems a very personal scent to me. I've not found anything even remotely like it.

My only beef is that longevity is not up to par.
18th January, 2014
I have had and used the fragrance for several years. I loved it from the first spritz and i still love it with passion.
It is definitely a feminine fragrance in my opinion, I cannot imagine a man to be able to pull it off, but you could never know for sure. For me it is a nice feminine fresh and energizing fragrance.
I enjoy it during the colder months, but adore it in the summer. I don't find it steamy at all during the hotter weather, it just lifts more in the air whereas during the colder months stays closer to your skin.
To me it is a fruity-nutty fresh smell of rooibos tea, semi-sweet, very long lasting, and without any bad development. It does develops from more fruity to more nutty, but in a very pleasant to my nose way.
If i have to have and use only two or three fragrances, this will be one of them for sure.
07th April, 2012
If you want rich, dark, concentrated tea, look no further, you can't get much more tea-like than this.

I thought I was smelling something by Demeter when I first tried Eau Parfumee au The Rouge. It was tea bags alright, a heady, thick aroma of a cup of tea, minus the milk and sugar.

Due to its strong tea note, it sways more to the masculine side of things, however I'm not saying that women can't wear this too. I'm not a big tea drinker, however I do find the scent somewhat pleasant, rich and energizing in a way.

Eau Parfumee au The Rouge is oriental in some instances, especially with the additives of fig and musk. Despite the fact that this fragrance is encouraged to be worn in the Summer months, I tend not to agree. I do believe that this fragrance could literally become too steamy and cloying in hot weather.

The lasting strength of this fragrance is pretty poor unfortunately, but yet what can you expect from a cologne? Perhaps layering this fragrance with other scents, like I do with Eau Parfumee au The Blanc, could improve its longevity and make it less linear. Either way it's worth a try.
22nd March, 2012
Very unique and distinctive scent here! Slightly sweet, a little sharp and synthetic, but certainly interesting. Spicy in a clean sort of way, almost like catnip. I would probably wear this if it didn't give me such a headache.
01st March, 2012

Add your review of Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge

Shop for Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge products online

Shop for Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge

Member images of Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge

There are no member images of Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge yet. Why not be the first?