Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge (2005)
by Bulgari

Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge information

Year of Launch2005

PerfumerOlivier Polge
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge

Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge is a shared / unisex perfume by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Polge

Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge fragrance notes

Reviews of Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge

Sharp, ‘aquatic’ tea with a twist of lime and green fig that smells like those overly synthetic hand wash aromas that drive one to wash again with something else just to get the darn stuff off. Sure, it’s cool and summery, but regrettably on the cheap.
13th January, 2018
This fragrance was so good, perfect and spot on when I sprayed it that I almost bought a bottle directly. But then, after ten minutes, it was nearly gone. Oh, the disappointment. It’s perfect, for 10 minutes.
30th December, 2017
This is the first tea fragrance that I've tried that GENUINELY smells like a cup of tea. I could bathe in it- but on me, it fades quickly. The moment it hits my skin it blooms into its namesake rooibos (or even black) tea, creamy and rich, and develops into mild nuttiness. I'll be hunting down a full sized bottle soon
Edit: I'm head over heels in love. With this fragrance. True, it's sweet. True, it's not very lasting. But for the three to five hours that it's obvious, it is a warm, deeply milk-and-sugar laden steaming cup of rooibos tea. I even bought a full sized bottle, and the bottle itself seems high quality. I know Au Thé Vert is the favorite- but this is becoming my fall signature.
22nd May, 2016 (last edited: 30th October, 2016)
Eau Parfumme Eau The Rouge by Bvlgari is absolutely amazing. It is very gentle and calming. At first spray I smell the tea, yes beautiful and wonderful tea. The dry down is a mild fig with walnut and musk. The tea note lasts throughout the day even in the dry down. I could wear it every day.
01st September, 2015
Having tripped over a miniatures gift set of this fragrance in a local charity shop, I'm very pleasantly surprised - I enjoy simple, understated and unisex and this is such a relaxed, easy fragrance I'll be delighted to keep it around. I wasn't expecting the sweetness, but it's well tempered by the tannic edge to the tea and definitely puts the fragrance in the unique and characterful category. Lasting power is, as other reviewers have commented, a flaw.
27th November, 2014
danieq Show all reviews
I find this to be a comfort scent. I enjoy it enough to have purchased a backup bottle. I'm no good with notes, but what I experience here is smooth and comfortable in terms of temperature. This is neither a hot nor a cold scent, it's comfortable. This feels confident just as it is. I often wear this one to bed as it seems a very personal scent to me. I've not found anything even remotely like it.

My only beef is that longevity is not up to par.
18th January, 2014

Add your review of Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge

Shop for Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge products online

Shop for Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge

Member images of Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge

There are no member images of Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge