Vanille Peach (2005)

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 23 ratings

Vanille Peach Fragrance Notes

Vanille Peach information

Vanille Peach is a unisex fragrance by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Vanille Peach

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.
    positive 6 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

elm0505's avatar

Spain Spain

This is one of the best vanilla-based fragrances I have ever tried. I already got my so coveted flacon via eBay and everything about it is just good.

Starting with the container, it's just awesome to everyday use and travelling: metallic so it won't break in case you drop it, and protecting the product from the light. And regarding weight issues, it's so light that it seems like it's empty when holding it -but it's actually not. That's why they're called "eaux de voyage"!

I would also call them "eaux de bonheur" -bonheur standing for happiness. As for the fragrance, I feel like a blast of sweet and warm breeze upon the first spray. I don't know why, for me it smells of hot weather, juicy and ripe peaches combined with a rich and balanced vanilla, sweet but not in a foody-teeny-gourmandy way; as some reviewers have stated previously, it's darker and more mysterious.

After a few hours, it settles down to a warm vanilla scent with creamy notes. It's lasting power is remarkable also: two spritzs last all day, even after my evening gym sesion -sweat and shower included.

I feel so proud owning this. Strangely enough, either this is a limited edition or it's been discontinued, as it's hard to get and it's not listed in the CSP website any more -why, oh why????

If you love vanilla scents, get hold of a bottle while you can -and given its metallic package I assume this scents can last years and years.

My next "catch" is going to be Vanille Citrus, that's for sure.

06 April, 2009

lex's avatar

very rich in vanilla and peach. does the job for me cause it is a peachy smell.

21st February, 2009

rach2jlc's avatar

If you love peach, but lament the degree to which many "bath and body works" -esque shops create light, fleeting scents with poor quality synthetics, then this is the peach for you.

It's not playful, light, or fleeting; instead, it is quite rich, warm, and deep. It's very sweet, but not cloying, and is balanced enough to keep from feeling too feminine or something you'd rather use as air freshener.

Nevertheless, if fruit and vanilla turn you off, then this will still not satisfy. But, if you want a peach with punch, then this is it.

08 December, 2007

pookerella's avatar

Another winner from CSP. Starts out bold and juicy and lingers warm and spicy, not too sweet. More "crisp." Peach "juice" is a good description as it is has a tang to it. Despite the ingredients being cream, coconut milk and brown sugar ... anyone expecting a comforting warm, sweet peach cobbler with ice cream will be disappointed. This one has a nice brown spicy tone to it! Surprisingly different, but yummy just the same!

19 June, 2007

takemyhusbandplz's avatar

This is my first experience with any Comptoir Sud Pacifique perfume. I recieved an atomizer of this as an extra in a great swap. Vanille Peach is a scent that I would've never even tried on my own. Usually, I hate gourmande or any type of sweet overly foody scents. Among my favorite fragrances: Dolce & Gabbana pour femme, Shalimar, L'Air du Temps, Gucci Accenti, Hermes Un Jardin sur le Nil etc- nothing foody usually works for me.

My experience with Vanille Peach has been wonderful. Vanille Peach smells just like peaches with a dap of cinnamon and heavy cream, tho, not too sweet or overtly foody. This really has enough body to be worn at night, winter or anytime. I don't consider myself to be into anything 'teeny bop' and in my opinion Vanille Peach isn't juvenile in the least bit. Actually, it's quite fullbodied, spicy and has the potential to perhaps be even sweetly vampy. All with out being cloying. Vanille Peach isn't really that expensive, as this is VERY long lasting with plenty of nice sillage. Bottleworthy!! I'm loving this! The last reviewer is correct- "good for my diet"!

09 March, 2006

Shycat's avatar

What you see is what you get, which isn't always the case with perfume pyramids. This opens with a true, look around, someone's eating a peach and I want a bite, peach note. It really is delightful, and warmed as it is by the ingredients for a cobbler, is a yum comfort scent. Its not too sweet, rather rich and deeply satisfying.
    This one could be good for my diet.

27 February, 2006

Add your review of Vanille Peach

Search for on eBay United States

Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Peach 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray (Tester)
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 2 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    NEW TESTER COMPTOIR SUD PACIFIQUE VANILLE PEACH 3.3 oz 100 ml EDT HTF / RARE
    • Listing Type: Auction with Buy it Now
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 6 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)