L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Noël Iris Millésime (2005)
by Guerlain

L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Noël Iris Millésime information

Year of Launch2005

HouseGuerlain
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Noël Iris Millésime

L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Noël Iris Millésime is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Noël Iris Millésime

There are 2 reviews of L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Noël Iris Millésime.

Iris, with what I interpret as a chocolate ghost note. What a blend! Honeyed flowers and amber, create a gourmand accord, to my nose.

Iris, takes over with the other notes singing in the background.

The amber, honey-musk combo still remind me of something gourmand, like a sweet treat, even later. It's just delightful! It gets better with time. Worth sampling, if you can find it.
12th February, 2020
This is very much like the original L'Instant with less amber and a light airy floral note. This smells like they added some orris root or iris. Because there is a very slight powdery quality to this. L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Noel doesn't last near as long as it's namesake. Overall, very pleasant and enjoyable. Would be a nice scent for the office. Tho, I still prefer it's namesake L'Instant de Guerlain. This isn't one I will reach for much, as I already have so many I like better.
04th April, 2006

Add your review of L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Noël Iris Millésime

Shop for L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Noël Iris Millésime products online

L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Noel Iris Millesime for women Spray 50 ml vintage

End Date: Monday Feb-24-2020 7:58:46 PST
Buy It Now for only: $229.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Noël Iris Millésime

There are no member images of L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Noël Iris Millésime yet. Why not be the first?