Voile d'Ambre (2005)

Year of Launch2005

HouseYves Rocher
PerfumerOlivier Pescheux

About Voile d'Ambre

Voile d'Ambre is a feminine perfume by Yves Rocher. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Pescheux

Voile d'Ambre fragrance notes

Reviews of Voile d'Ambre

amateria Show all reviews
I am on my second bottle and will keep wearing it forever, I think. I live near an Yves Rocher and always get my scents from there half price.
29th January, 2020
I think I went through 3 bottles of this one, because I loved it soooo much ! But then, I kind of got sick of it, and I can't stand the smell anymore. That's weird because I've worn it for at least 5 years, and now I don't really like it :( But it is still a really great fragrance, with an amazing amber note !
02nd May, 2016
Sweet Amber...

This is a beautiful amber fragrance. I get a syrupy aspect to it which I like. I find it simple enough and not too complicated, but I also like the fact that it has a sophistication to it as well. There is an aspect of Shalimar to it as well, and I think this adds depth to the fragrance and stops it being too linear. The Myrrh, Sandalwood and Vanilla shine though, and there is a hint of Mandarin Orange as well.

Overall a really good fragrance and Yves Rocher have not disappointed here. Worth a try considering the good price.
21st December, 2015
I bought this for my wife for a little "stocking stuffer" at Christmas. It's simply enchanting - especially on her olive skin!

Amazing fragrance - she gets compliments like crazy and it has a beautiful composition that supports the gorgeous amber accord!

I put a little on my skin, as I knew it could be unisex. I really liked it, but this quickly became one of her favorite scents for the winter...and I didn't want us smelling the same. Plus, I have other fragrances in my collection that are loaded with amber - so this is her's. And, I love it on her.

What is downright amazing is to make sensual love to her while she puts this on her pulse points and I apply a complimentary male fragrance. One of her favorites on me is Gucci Pour Homme I with the beautiful deep wood & incense mixed with amber and vanilla. It is a coming together of body, mind, spirit and scent...harmonious.

Not to offend anyone, but this is a magical elixir with special memories for me (and my wife). ;-)
18th March, 2012
Another one I can wear to my highly public workplace with no reservations. Refined Mandarin/Cardamom topnotes subtley balance Myrrh/Oppopanax midnotes wich are strengthened by sandalwood/patchouli/though-of-vanilla basenotes. This smells like a lavender and amber combo, a true masterpiece of blending which pleases all who have smelled it (on me at least). This is one which should have gone to the masses, before the age of celebrity phakes enticed them on to other unworthies.

Here we have a classy French number, by the respected house of Yves Rocher--which frankly hasn't done enough to extend itself to the masses worldwide. It is easy to see the correlation between this piece and 50+ year old classic Viole perfumes by a number of makers, and the ambre of today. BUT it is time to get the word out in a way that will attract the attention to keep this scent popular.

Classy enough for any occasion, work or play. No threats, no promises with this crafted batch...
09th January, 2012 (last edited: 03rd February, 2012)
cello Show all reviews
For all you amber lovers out there that are on diets, this is your dish. For once, you get to chose a fully satisfying amber fragrance, with only half the calories. Finally, the heart healthy menu doesn't look quite so dismal.

A full helping of all these calorie rich notes, but executed with an airy hand. The smell is equal to a much heartier meal, and you will walk away able to fasten your belt buckle.

You get amber, a dose of citrus, some incense, a helping of myrrhe, and even some opoponax and vanilla for a sweet touch. There is not much patch, as you have to cut back somewhere. In total, this is a great transitional amber fragrance that fulfills, yet doesn't fill you up.

And your meal will cost less than everyone else at the table - and they will never know. Now that is a bargain.

21st September, 2011

Add your review of Voile d'Ambre

Shop for Voile d'Ambre products online

Yves Rocher Mini Travel VOILE D'AMBRE Eau De Parfum Perfume Splash 0.16 oz 5 ml

RARE Yves Rocher Travel Voile D'Ambre Eau De Parfum Amber Perfume Splash

End Date: Saturday Mar-14-2020 1:06:20 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $20.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

VANILLE NOIRE SECRETS D'ESSENCES EDP & VOILE D’AMBRE EDP by YVES ROCHER 5ml Each

End Date: Saturday Mar-14-2020 20:21:29 PDT

YVES ROCHER Secrets d'Essences Voile d'Ambre eau de parfum 30 ml 1 oz 01337

End Date: Thursday Mar-19-2020 0:58:21 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $61.74
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

VOILE D'AMBRE YVES ROCHER EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.6 oz./50 ml. SEALED BOX -NEW!!

End Date: Friday Mar-20-2020 5:21:17 PDT