Jack Black Signature Blue Mark (2005)
by Jack Black

Jack Black Signature Blue Mark information

Year of Launch2005

HouseJack Black
PerfumerClaude Dir

About Jack Black Signature Blue Mark

Jack Black Signature Blue Mark is a masculine fragrance by Jack Black. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Claude Dir

Jack Black Signature Blue Mark fragrance notes

Reviews of Jack Black Signature Blue Mark

A big thumbs up from me for Jack Black Signature Blue Mark! It is fresh and clean in all the right ways! I'm not a "blue" aquatic fragrance fan, but this is the way they should be done. It is excellent and I will have it! I must say that I seem to like Jack Black's aesthetic. Nice fragrance here...
27th December, 2018
This is my daily signature scent. The first time I smelled it, it did SOMETHING to me. I just kept smelling my wrist over and over and over for hours. This is my favorite cologne in the world. It remind me of sipping gin and tonic on a yacht. It get a lot of compliments from women, as well.
19th December, 2013
Blippo Show all reviews
A very crisp and cool scent, somewhat reserved and straightforward.

There's a burst of ginger in the very first splash of the opening, which disappears into a soapy gin (juniper). This remains fairly constant through the drydown, with a slight citrus (bergamot) note and a significant aromatic, cooling, minty component. Sweetness and a hint of warmth appear at the end.

Projection is decent for me (those herbal/aromatic notes really carry), but longevity is on the short side.

For someone who likes super fresh, crisp, clean scents, this is worth a try. It will make you feel and smell like you just got out of the shower and brushed your teeth. For me, it's my least favorite of the Jack Black Signature trio.

Rating: 6/10
19th February, 2012
Mild, slightly spicy (maybe ginger, but don't think ginger root), slightly citrus, vaguely reminiscent of John Varvatos Artisan, Perry Ellis 360 Red, or even Burberry Sport. Pleasant enough, but not on my "to get" list.
09th December, 2011
Fragrance notes: juniper, ginger, herbaceous thyme and vetiver
This is a crisp, invigorating scent, in the breezy summer splash mode. Minty juniper and a very light green/woody notes are its essence. Thankfully, there are no artificial-smelling ‘fresh’ notes here – all seems natural and is satisfying. I don’t really get any ginger (mind you, I have yet to find a ginger scent that actually smells anything at all like fresh ginger). This is not a complex scent, but who cares? The price is moderate, and it is well done. If you need a nice summer splash, check it out.
18th August, 2008
Nice, inoffensive spring to early fall scent. Hints of juniper and musk. Bottle claims to have note of ginger which I can't detect but it might be because I'm looking for a ginger like in Gucci Envy for Men. This is nice but not highly noteworthy.
10th June, 2008

Add your review of Jack Black Signature Blue Mark

Shop for Jack Black Signature Blue Mark products online

Jack Black Signature Blue Mark EDP Mens 3.4 oz Japanese Juniper

$135.00 (1 Bid)
End Date: Wednesday Apr-24-2019 15:16:24 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

Member images of Jack Black Signature Blue Mark

There are no member images of Jack Black Signature Blue Mark yet. Why not be the first?