Oceanus
by Body Shop

Oceanus information

HouseBody Shop

About Oceanus

Oceanus is a shared / unisex perfume by Body Shop.

Reviews of Oceanus

let me say this first: i am not an ocean/aquatic/water scent person.
quite the opposite: i adore the musks/oils/oriental/arab/oud scents
i don;t know what it is about oceanus that makes me tolerate it and even like it!
its a happy, foamy, blue scent. clean, scrubbed down with a bar of zest type of scent.
30th September, 2009
Im not a very big fan of Oceanus. I had an Oceanus set of bath salts and lotions etc and it smells like it has seaweed extract and it really stinks after a while.
28th November, 2008
Another one of the very few aquatics I can abide, but still nothing I'll ever clamor for. I smell a lot of bergamot here, so much so that I can certainly understand the "soapy" conclusion drawn by 891.

Really a pretty good frag for the price and (to the best of my knowledge) one of The Body Shop's best sellers for years. (And this time for good reason.)
12th January, 2008
Sorry, christykat, I have to agree with allen-at-home about this one about it smelling cheap. Not to say that there is anthing wrong with wearing a cheap& cheerful when you need a pick-me-up!
09th October, 2006
Only yesterday I discovered that Oceanus from the Body Shop, which is "for men or women", smells EXACTLY like Rimmel's London Glam for women. It's too strong and soapy for me, and reminds me of a cheap perfume.
22nd April, 2006
I loved this aquatic scent - it was the only thing I'd wear when I owned it, very calming and refreshing all at once. It's one of those fragrances that's easy to attach emotions to; there's something almost mysterious about it and it makes me feel nostalgic. I guess it is like the ocean (more like the Atlantic than the Pacific), good name.
06th April, 2006

Add your review of Oceanus

Shop for Oceanus products online

Search Amazon for Oceanus

Member images of Oceanus

There are no member images of Oceanus yet. Why not be the first?