Organza Harvest 2005 (2006)
    by Givenchy

• Launched: 2006
    • Type: Feminine
    • Availability: In Production : Limited Edition
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Organza Harvest 2005 information

Organza Harvest 2005 is a women's fragrance by Givenchy. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Organza Harvest 2005

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

ubuandibeme's avatar

Impressive! I'm not usually one for re-working originals...especially when they're wonderful already...but I adore the addition of jasmine to this gorgeous blend! It works very well with the base of amber, vanilla and nutmeg. In fact, the original essence of Organza is still completely intact here. I have purchased a full bottle without hesitation!

08 September, 2008

elgab89's avatar

My husband bought this for me in Paris, after a nice dinner and an evening stroll on Champs Elysee, we stopped at Sephora and he grabbed it ( as Organza is his fave fragrance for me). This perfume will always evoke to me that summer evening. The fragrance it is a jasmine infused allegory of Organza. Gorgeous jasmine, unfortunately it was released as limited editions and therefore, impossible to find anymore.

25 July, 2008